Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 597841 views.
datsalotta

May-17

Thanks for sharing. Glad I struck a chord.

datsalotta perogeys - the name I put on my fast food kiosk outside the local night club. Late night food service sorely needed and appreciated. My customers gave me the name. I hung a sign from the ceiling above me where I served customers  It started out reading over 10,000 perogeys served. Eventually changed to 60,000. Customers would say “datsalotta perogeys”. So when it came to deciding a name and getting signage, menus etc. I used that name. Now I use it as my game name -  candy crush, Diggy’s adventure to name a couple. HAH ! It worked because no one else used that name, perfect.

now u r on iOS - does this mean your pc game is no longer. If yes then I will remove. No rush.

darlodiggas

May-18

Great story !!!  stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye  I still have my PC game and like you I need to complete the 10 part DQ's but not in a hurry ! Hope to get some kind of event soon but concentrating on IOS for now 'cos it's a bit like starting over and actually playing the game again. Lost a few old PC friends over the past few months but hopefully they will return when /if we get that long awaited Spring event x

NoShoeLaces

May-19

Sent you an invite a while ago.  Is it showing up on your end?  
- SparkPlug

Moonki

May-20

Hi NoShoeLaces;  I lost my game completely. Mariya from Blue Fish is working on it but has had no luck so far. I’m still hoping but may end up having to start all over again. The worst part is that it’s my own fault - I thought I had it backed up and didn’t Moonki

Moonki

May-20

Thanks! I’ve sent them an email. Moonki

Moonki

May-24

I sent the email, got a quick reply and a request for more information I sent it Friday and Cara D said she’d get back to me after the weekend. 

Yesterday she told me it was ready. I had a major download and everything except my friends seemed to be there. I played and went up from Level 113 to Level 114.

This is a bit long winded but I am so glad to have my game back and so VERY grateful for your help.

My I’d is now i2839912 and I play as Tanki. I would love to have you as a friend - right now I have none. Moonki

Moonki

May-24

I just got my game back - everything but my friends. I’ll send you an invite. I play as Tanki Monki

Moonki

May-24

I lost my game. I just got it back with everything but my friends. My name is the same but I have a new ID i2839912. I gift regularly. My player name is still Suzanne. Moonki

NoShoeLaces

May-24

Excellent news!  I’m happy it worked out for you, glad I could help.  I sent you an invite.