Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 168555 views.

Have sent you an invite too.

April

DorceAn

Aug-16

Hi, just sent you an invite.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-17

Hi Everyone!! wave

I received an invitation today from a Player by the of name zaza, lvl 21, last four digits of ID #0845.

Does anyone know this player or is able to vouch for this player? Any information or confirmation would be greatly appreciated!! 

Thank you so very much!!

Debbie

KatieAn56

Aug-17

Hi all! Received an invite from player by the name of Savannah level 56, last 4 #s 7865. Can't find on IOS Master List.  Does anyone know this player? Thanks!!

Hi Debbie,

Sorry I don’t have this player on my list. Hopefully someone can shed some light.

April : ) 

Hi KatieAn,

Sorry I don’t know this player either. 

Do you have enough friends, or are you still wanting to add some more?

If you have enough for now, you could go back and edit the post that has your player ID in it.

I think there a quite a number of people that might read this fabulous forum, but don’t necessarily post, so when you post your ID you can get some random people. The same thing happened to me before my first event, and I just added everyone. Touchwood, I haven’t had any problems. 

April : ) 

KatieAn56

Aug-18

Hi April,

Thank you very much for your response.  It's not so much a matter of having enough friends as it is I like helping others. relaxed I know what it was like when I first started and only had John as a friend and how hard it was to do my first CC, which I did not complete. If not for Debbie and all the wonderful people on this forum who friended me, I would have never completed my first SE nor my second CC.  I like to pay it forward and help others who want to complete their goals in the game. I appreciate your help. 

madelineL

Aug-22

Hi,

I'm back from some time away. I'm looking for friends for the anniversary event. 

My code is i948271

Thanks,

Madeline

So glad you’re back! I sent you an invite to my new game ID. Please delete the old one. Also. My son John sent you an invite. Have fun in the castle!

Di (amina046)

Aug-23

So glad you are back. It was a long time without any news from you. Hope you are feeling well again.

hugs