Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 154847 views.
Flootie

Aug-25

Hi Marilyn, hope you don’t mind, but I saw your reply to Madeline (who is already a friend of mine) and sent you an invite. My player name is Shroomie and would love you to accept

Karigen

Aug-25

Thank you for all the invites. I’ve been playing this game for so long on my own.

I got my hubby playing now, he needs friends for the event rooms as well. Please send him an invite.

id 2555210 Naqqan

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-25

Hi Karigan!!

I sent your husband an invite, he just needs to accept! You may want to edit your post and put a lowercase “i” infront of his number, just so everyone is clear he is on iOS. 

I am so glad that you found us and now your husband is getting involved as well. It will be great helping both of you. 

Also, there is another new player, she is on lvl 12 in need of friends, her name is Lady Indigo. She is trying to lvl up so she can open and use the Anniversary Room before the Celebration is over!! If people refer to here https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2546/1

her message is #11. Forum name Emily Poe...Game name, Lady Indigo. 

Thank you so much Karigan for allowing us the opportunity to be of assistance to your husband!!

Debbie 

Hi Karigen,

I have sent an invite to your husband

April

KatieAn56

Aug-26

Hi Karigen, sent your husband an invite.  My player name is Kate.  

KatieAn56

Aug-26

TLB2 sent you an invite.  Twinkle is already my friend. 

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-26

Hullo!  Just sent an invite to your husband.  Tell him welcome!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-26

LOL can't keep track of all the people!

KatieAn56

Aug-26

I know exactly what you mean LOL!!!