Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 169624 views.
Flootie

Oct-7

Hi Sal, my player name is Shroomie and I’ve just sent an invite. Hope you accept

CindyK65

Oct-7

Lorna, Sent invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games. CindyK

CindyK65

Oct-7

Sent invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games. CindyK

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Oct-7

I just sent you an invite if you need anymore friends!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Oct-7

Hey Sal68! I just sent you an invite as well!  Gotta get ready for the Fall Event!

KatieAn56

Oct-7

Hi gamegirl2/Sal68...sent you an invite. My player name is Kate. Hope to see ya in the castle!

Kate

KatieAn56

Oct-7

Hi bluishrabbit/Lorna...sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  Ope to see ya in the castle.

Kate

Hi All wave!!

I just received an invitation from a Wally the Wh.....perhaps Whale?  Not quite certain I cannot read the entire title without accepting, lvl 93, last four digits # 0762, displaying the Ice King Avatar. 

Is anyone familiar with this player or can vouch for him? I would appreciate any insight or knowledge if anyone has it in reference to Wally!! wink

As always, thank you so much!!

Debbie 

KatieAn56

Oct-7

Hi Debbie....never heard of him. 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-7

I have Wally The White as a friend on ios. So far as I can tell.. been a good friend. Sends return gifts. I think it's a legit invite.