Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 49658 views.
Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-23

Congrats! bouquet You must have had awfully bad luck at the wheel that it took a steady player like you that long. But now it's done!

attie1234

Jul-23

WTG TJ! dancer Woody is a realllllly cute one! Enjoy! bouquet Attie

Congratulations TJ!

I know it was a long haul, but you got it quicker than I did - I just got mine a few months ago …… it took me 4 years!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Jul-24

That woodpecker is something to be proud of! Congratulations TJ!

KatieAn56

Aug-9

Got the High roller achievement today.  One more roll and I will have Hit the jackpot level 1. (double sixes are hard to get!!) Finally finished A star is Born and got Anabel.  Finished Stamp Collector 3rd and 4th class and Fall Spirits. Long way to go so far 182/312 achievements,(and I know there are more achievements) but as we know MC is a marathon not a sprint!! 

Update: I had actually finished Hit the Jackpot level 1 now I have finished level 2!!

• Edited August 10, 2019 10:51 am  by  KatieAn56
Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-9

Well done. bouquet That are quite a number of achievements. You can practice your new dice skills on the dragon dragon_face Three double sixes should do the trick - no pressure.stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

KatieAn56

Aug-9

LOL thanks Nona. Luckily I have already beat the dragon dragon_face.  Unfortunately HE got the double sixes not me. wink

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-9

Wow KatieAn! You are doing so well! I am impressed!  

KatieAn56

Aug-9

Thank you Oodie! I could not have accomplished what I have without the great people on this forum and my friends in the game. relaxed

Tennco (carlyMC)

Aug-9

Way to go on your achievements!