Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 45943 views.
AEGram

Aug-14

Ohhhhhh..... I see a dirty house in the making.....laundry piled to the ceiling.......outside yard work going "a begging" ........ meals from fast food or family scrounging for what they can find.......grocery shopping put off for another day..........all of these in your future!!!!

You have BECOME ONE OF US!!!!!!!

(Of course, all of the above is said with a great deal of humor and sarcasm.) blushstuck_out_tongue_closed_eyeswink

KatieAn56

Aug-14

LOL AEGram you are entertaining!

Actually all of those things occurred BEFORE I started playing MC...LOL! Luckily I only have to feed myself, clean for myself and do laundry for myself. wink Outside yard work impossible anyway because we are having 90-100s degree weather and triple digit heat index.  flushed

I am honored to BECOME ONE OF Y'ALL!!!

I am a great procrastinator.  Have become more so since I retired.  And I have found if I take one day, cook a bunch of stuff and freeze it, then all I have to do is defrost, heat and eat.  Sandwiches have become a way of life in all this heat, quick, easy and no cooking involved.  However, I do have to frequently wash knives.  Paper plates are great for easy clean up.  

Now the laundry, well when you run out of something to wear it MUST be done!!!  So load the washer, play MC....hopefully remember to put them in the dryer, play MC....I am a great multi-tasker....but somehow once I start playing MC I become a single tasker.  laughing I have learned how to plan my day around playing MC...fortunately there is not much I HAVE to do!! grin except play MC, of course!stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

AEGram

Aug-14

KatieAn56 said:

.I am a great multi-tasker....but somehow once I start playing MC I become a single tasker.   I have learned how to plan my day around playing MC...fortunately there is not much I HAVE to do!!

When I was leveling up --- where I could finish my rooms in less than an hour and had time left....I set a timer. Then I did things around the house (cleaned a bathroom, or at least started).....put in a load of laundry, or folded one that was dry.....when the timer went off, I continued with my character quests, went into each of my other rooms....set the timer and set off to do something else.

I was amazed at how much I got done.....unfortunately, the more rooms I opened, the less "free time" I had while waiting for rooms to be available again......it was then that I sat for hours just playing the game.......sigh.....yep.......definitely ONE OF THOSE!

Congrats from a fellow addict!!!

AEGram said:

Ohhhhhh..... I see a dirty house in the making.....laundry piled to the ceiling.......outside yard work going "a begging" ........ meals from fast food or family scrounging for what they can find.......grocery shopping put off for another day..........all of these in your future!!!!

I resemble that remark...………………………..

KatieAn56

Aug-14

AEGram....I have good intentions, I TRY to do both housework and MC...sometimes it works and other times it's like "oh, that can wait a few more minutes".  I DO set the timer on the stove when cooking or I would have a lot of burnt food that would have to go in the garbage.  Even then when the timer goes off I will be like Ok, ok, wait just a minute almost finished with this room.  Of course the timer will not turn itself off so I HAVE to get rid of that annoying beeping.  But, at least I do not burn my food!

In reply toRe: msg 311
Myelle01

Aug-23

I have a baking achievement instead of a game one. This week, at work, in the new toaster oven, I baked my best cake ever. In less time than the directions said, my cake came out moist, flavorful and fluffy.

LvlSlgr

Aug-24

I use my toaster-oven all the time. But I never tried a cake. Very interesting.

Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-24

AEGram said:

I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about!!!