Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 51344 views.
KatieAn56

Aug-24

I'll have to check that out.  Maybe I can bake that one and it look and taste good!!

Myelle01

Aug-24

If you use a toaster oven, bake for only 30 minutes. Then again, you might want to check it at that time in any oven for doneness. Good luck. FYI, DH right size comes in other bakeable desserts. Maybe you will find one or more that you will like.

KatieAn56

Aug-24

Thank you for the info.  I used to call my Mom or MawMaw with baking questions, but they are both gone now. I love strawberry cake with strawberry icing.  Hope DH has one of those!! Thanks again.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-25

Bake a sponge cake with a bit of lemon juice inside (use a round form). Before you squeeze the lemon remove the zest with a zester.

Slice the cake in the middle and carefully apply some cuts to the top half (from center to rim) so that the center remains intact, the middle is grazed and the rim is cut.

Sugar halved or quartered strawberries and mix the juice with gelatine.

Put whipped cream on the bottom half of the cake. Build a heap on it with the sugared strawberries. Put some more cream on the heap, then cover it with the sliced sponge top. Cover all with the rest of the cream. Decorate with the now sticky juice, lemon cest and a strawberry on top.

KatieAn56

Aug-25

OOOOO that sounds delicious!! Thank you Nona. I will definitely have to try that. relaxed

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-6

FINALLY got my Frog Witch. So I have completed all the dice achievements.

KatieAn56

Oct-6

Congrats TF!! I have a long way to go on all of the dice achievements.  Glad you got your Frog Witch!!

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-6

Well done!

She was my constant companion through the years until the "dwarves" weer obtained

Congratulations tada my dear friend!! Both on attaining Frog Witch frog, as well as completing all of your Dice Achievements!! Quite an accomplishment!! 

WTG!! I hope you enjoy displaying her proudly!!

Hugs~ Debbie