Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 81901 views.
KatieAn56

12/5/19

There are probably a lot more like us.  I know both kinds, those who put it up that's it and those who take several days to get it just right. wink

Keep on keeping on-Kate

Di (amina046)

12/7/19

Great job! You go girl. blush

KatieAn56

12/8/19

Thanks Di...I am going LOL!!

datsalotta

12/9/19

WooHoo - got your Little Elephant. He takes a while to win. Congrats. Your were really busy in the FE and got so much done. Next FE will go easier as a result.

datsalotta

KatieAn56

12/10/19

Thanks Dats!! I love that Little Elephant. Roll Tide!!! This FE and CC was much easier than the SE/CC.  I hope the WE/CC is just as easy. I enjoy playing this game so much.  I think sometimes it saves my sanity or else makes me insane not sure which!! See ya in the castle.

Kate

Bluemoon (CHB1002)

12/11/19

I am not sure how to start a post on here but just wanted to know if anyone else has finished the 2 new Christmas jigsaw puzzles?

Annemaree

12/11/19

I haven't received the new Christmas puzzles yet, I am only on day 43 I still have 2 unfinished puzzles and both are Easter 

attie1234

12/11/19

Hi Blue!  I have finished one and am working on the other one.

Hugs! Attie

Here is a picture:

KatieAn56

12/11/19

Hi Bluemoon, I have finished one of the puzzles.  Here is the picture

Bluemoon (CHB1002)

12/11/19

Hi Attie, I have only done one so far and it is the other one! It is good that they have arrived early so that there is more time to do them. Hugs, bluemoon.

PS looking forward to the winter event!