Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Personal Achievements to Celebrate   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/21/18 by Amethyst2066 (Amethyst66B); 84245 views.

Myrtle just completed Level 2 of Threes a Crowd,  50 3 part Daily Quests.  I am way behind on DQs,    ETA 450 more to go

chilpep

8/9/18

Tell Myrtle she's doing great!  Congrats.

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

What a clever kitty - good job Myrtle!

In reply toRe: msg 55
Nona (Waldmeister)

8/19/18

Have just got the 2nd achievement of three's a crowd and now I see the 500 looming at the end of the line... At the current pace about 3 years away.

4 more til stage two of five stars and 3 for you're a 10. Then I'll consider myself as one of the grown-ups. LOL

In reply toRe: msg 46
Katijay (Katijay46)

8/19/18

I didn't even understand the DQ's until level 76!...so have a long way to go to 2nd levels on all 3 of the DQ's.....I didn't even know how to get to the Troll & Dragon until then either!, but now only have 8 to go the Frog Witch....we should all celebrate what ever achievement we manage to get....

Nona (Waldmeister)

8/19/18

It took me a bit as well to figure out the DQs. Started in the middle of the spring event and was wondering throughout what they meant with 3-, 5, and 10-part DQ. Even when it was over I needed a few days to realize that there were indicators in the circle around the DQ character. Hadn't a clue how many parts there were and when it would be completed.

Myrtle sends you purrs and happy drools of thanks

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

8/20/18

Congrats, happy questing on your way to 500!!