Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

misstracy22

Dec-25

Hi Jenifer,

Thank you for yesterday’s header and today’s. 
Simple. Like it. 
Seasons Greetings to you and your family. 
Tracy ribbonstar2

PTG (anotherPTG)

Dec-25

Nearly there and i saw this one!

Image result for happy hogmanay banner

misstracy22

Dec-25

Hi,

I like the top one, I’m just a old fashion girl. Fireworks are lovely though to celebrate the new year beginning. 
Happy Christmas,star2ribbonsanta Tracy

KatieAn56

Dec-25

Superb Jenifer.  In your usual wonderful style you have brightened up the forum pages!! Merry Christmas to you and yours.  You do a fantastic job and are appreciated very much!

Kate santaheartevergreen_tree

LvlSlgr

Dec-25

Love the Christmas-themed wallpaper for a change!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-26

LvlSlgr said:

Love the Christmas-themed wallpaper for a change!

And just like my tree, it will be up until March...

LvlSlgr

Dec-26

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

And just like my tree, it will be up until March...

LOL ...

When I was a kid we left ours up until mid-February one year. A close family friend was in the Navy and deployed overseas and would be home then. Thank goodness it was an artificial tree. Speaking of which ...

Does anyone remember those first artificial trees? The horrible aluminum ones that you put a spotlight on that turned colors - red, blue, yellow, green? After they came out with those my mom never allowed us to have a real tree again. I hated that thing!! LOL

KNIMtheTOAD

Dec-26

Before we married My husband would keep Christmas lights up forever. When we got married in may of 79 his father asked my kids to take down his lights the week before our wedding! My husband in 34+ years of marriage never said step children or  Rosalie's kids but always our kids. Today "our youngest child at 51, keeps twinkle lights in her bedroom year round.   She can still recite "Jabberwocky" word for word that he taught her.

Hated artificial ones. But one year early 60's I won artificial tree that was so beautiful you couldn't tell. Looked just like a blue pine bark and all.

KNIMtheTOAD

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-29

OK...

30th of December 2019 - 5th of January 2020

• Mon 30th - Bacon day (YAY!!); Bicarbonate of soda day (why?);

• Tue 31st - New Years Eve; No interruptions day; Make up your mind day; Champagne day;

• Wed 1st - New years Day; Commitment day; Euro day; Z day; Polar bear swim day; Bloody Mary day;

• Thu 2nd - Science Fiction day; World Introvert day; Happy Mew Year for Cats; 55 MPH speed limit day (In a school zone?!); Creampuff day; Buffet day; Motivation and Inspiration day

• Fri 3rd - Chocolate covered Cherry day; Drinking straw day (Yep.... celebrating the thing killing marine life that we're trying to ban); Festival of sleep day (take a nap);

• Sat 4th - Trivia day; Fruitcake toss day (out the window is best); Hypnotism day; Pop music chart day; Spaghetti day; World Braille day (I've done that one);

• Sun 5th - Whipped cream day; Bird day

January is also the month of:

• Hobbies

• Brain Teasers

• Down Syndrome Awareness

• Soup

• Hot Tea

• Be kind to food servers

• Celebration of life

• Oatmeal (those last two cannot coexist)

• Creativity

• Getting organised

• Cleaning out your computer (the dust, not just the junk files)