Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

LvlSlgr

Mar-10

So it's not just me.

And I think Cookie got it right - Stepford wives. LOL

misstracy22

Mar-11

Yep,

I agree too.

I prefer today’s header. I at least understand this one.

blowfish

misstracy22

Mar-14

Nice header today. 
Dancing butterflies in a kaleidoscope of colour. Enough to brighten up a dull day.

Thanks, Tracybug

KatieAn56

Mar-14

Thank you sooooo very much for the butterflies.  I LOVE butterflies...they go where they please and please where they go.  Most of my pictures in my house are butterflies and as you can see so is my profile pic.  Thank you again Jenifer made my day!!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-15

March 16th to 22nd

• Mon 16th - Everything you do is right; Freedom of information; Giant pandas; Lips; St Urho's day; No selfies

• Tue 17th - Corned beef and cabbage; Submarines; St Patrick's day; Tea for two Tuesday

• Wed 18th - Goddess of Fertility; Supreme sacrifice; Awkward moments; Forgive your parents; Biodiesel

• Thu 19th - Poultry; Chocolate caramel; Read to me

• Fri 20th - Earth Day; Happiness; Proposals; Storytelling; Kiss your fiance; Hufflepuff pride (I did those last year); Neighbours; Ravioli; E.T Abductions; Sparrows; Snowman burning (candles, not the impossibility of burning snow)

• Sat 21st - Spring Equinox; Quilting; Poetry; Corndogs; Healthy fats; Slytherin pride; Forests; Fragrances; Down Syndrome; Memory; Single Parents; French Bread; Common courtesy; Sports car racing

• Sun 22nd - Goof Off; Water; Gryffindor Pride; As old as you feel

As a Finlander from Minnesota...…………….

Very good, dontcha know...………….

misstracy22

Mar-15

Hi, 

Maybe they could do with a Urho day in East Africa.

Happy Urho’s Day.

misstracy22

Mar-15

Beware the Ides of March, wonderful painting.

The death of Julius Caesar by Vincenzo Camuccini. I think.

On exhibition at Glasgow Museums. 

Thanks, Tracy koala