Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Crystal;P (12earth45)

4/22/20

Soooo cute.

I was to obtain 2 mini dachshunds this year, but put it off due to pandemic. 

thank you for all you do blush

appreciate your hosting of this site. Truly believe the reason Midnight Castle is still here, with updatessmiley_cat

a beautiful Free to,Play Gamebouquet

Moonki

4/23/20

I’m a retired librarian. I’ve found that many people have trouble getting into Lord of the Rings If you have them read The Hobbit they suddenly “get” the world and enjoy “The Lord of the Rings. It’s worth a try. Moonki 

butch53

4/24/20

Going implies a direction (from a place to a place),  It is my firm belief we are all already in the to place (yes, I just said we are all crazy).  The game is the only sane place, and the more we live in it, the better our daily lives can get. 

mmpendo

4/24/20

Took me awhile. So today our header is Arbour Day,  a day when groups get together to plant trees - the season depends on where in the world you live.

This tradition dates back to 1594. Last I counted, 44 countries participate in Labour Day.

Trees are dear to my heart for many good reasons. Long ago I spent 5 Springs planting trees in Ontario and New Brunswick. Good exercise, paycheck and a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.

Longing for the days when life was less complicated. 

• Edited April 24, 2020 2:50 pm  by  mmpendo
LvlSlgr

4/24/20

mmpendo said:

Longing for the days when life was less complicated.

Aren't we all? Especially right now.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/25/20

mmpendo said:

Took me awhile...

Some days I like to shake out the cobwebs and force everyone to think.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/26/20

April 27th to May 3rd

• Mon 27th - Babe Ruth; Morse Code; Tell a story; Prime Rib; Tapirs; Marine mammal rescue

• Tue 28th - Astronomy; Poetry; Kiss your mate; Superheroes; Clean comedy; Pay it forward; Biological clocks; Cubicles; Blueberry pie; Worker's memorial day

• Wed 29th - Greenery; Dance; Zippers; Stop food waste; Make a wish; Guide dogs

• Thu 30th - Hairstyles; Honesty; Mahjong;  Oatmeal cookies; Poem in your pocket; Jazz

• Fri 1st - Tubas; Therapeutic massage; Love; Loyalty; May Day; Mother Goose; Space day; Save the Rhino; Pure-bred dogs; School bus drivers; Principals; No pants; Leis

• Sat 2nd - Babies; Brothers and sisters; Free comic books; Herbs; Kentucky Derby; Naked gardening; Wildfire preparedness; Join hands; Astronomy

• Sun 3rd - Garden meditation; Lumpy rugs; Press freedom; Laughter; Wear two different coloured shoes; Paranormal

May is:

• Asian Pacific Heritage Month

• Date Your Mate Month

• Foster Care Month

• Gifts from the Garden Month

• Lupus Awareness Month

• National Barbecue Month

• National Bike Month

• National Blood Pressure Month

• National Hamburger Month

• National Photograph Month

• National Recommitment Month

• National Salad Month

• Older Generations Month

• Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Weekly Celebrations:

• Nurse's Week - first full week of month

• Wildflower Week - week two

• National Bike Week - third week

• National Police Week - third week of month

• Emergency Medical Services Week - fourth week of month

LvlSlgr

4/26/20

Hairstyles for Thur. Apr. 30 should be a picture with our roots showing our true hair color. LOL

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/27/20

These fellows didn't quite fit today.