Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-27

These fellows didn't quite fit today.

misstracy22

Apr-28

Hi,

You always make me smile, I love today’s header and those two pics that didn’t make yesterday’s. 
Thanks for sharing.

Also some interesting days, weeks etc ahead. Hair styles, naked gardening are two that, well lifted the corners of my mouth. Both would be a yikes reply. Given the state of some at the moment. 
Take care and thank you for keeping us sane. 
Tracy tropical_fish

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-28

PTG posted pictures of naked gardening in this thread.

Seek them out if you dare.

Just look for posts circa late April 2019.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-28

The guide dogs that would not fit in today.

misstracy22

Apr-29

I think I remember those, I might Not have another look....Well maybe after having something to eat first. I may need the energy..

Thanks, take care

p.s. Love the puppies, my beloved would want them all.

Tracy racehorse

Flootie

Apr-29

Just want to say a huge thank you for all the headers you post, but particularly for today’s Labradors. Somewhere in my head I believe that ALL of them are mine as they are totally Labradorable! 

Best wishes, Shroomie

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-29

Well thank you, Poppet.

CatLowe

Apr-29

I’m still figuring out where to go on the forum but I wanted to say that it’s really awesome that you’ve posted so much helpful information!  I found the info on Pets and Tells extremely helpful. Thank you all.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May 4th to 10th

• Mon 4th - Star Wars Day; Birds; Renewal; Candied orange peel; Petite and proud; Firefighters; K.I.N.D. Day;

• Tue 5th - Cinco de Mayo; "Revenge of the Fifth"; Hoagies; Teachers; Oysters; Nails; Midwives; Hug a shed and take a selfie; Asthma; Cartoonists

• Wed 6th - Beverages; Nurses; No Diet; Tourists; Golf; No homework; 

• Thu 7th -  Passwords; Roast leg of lamb; Cosmopolitans; Tourism

• Fri 8th - No socks; Donkeys; Public gardens; Military spouses; Free Trade; Irises; V-E Day; Have sex outdoors; Childcare workers; Red Cross

• Sat 9th - Birth Mothers; Migrating birds; Lost socks; Trains; Windmills; Bellydance; Moscato; Buckfast;

• Sun 10th - Mother's Day; Clean up your room; Lilacs; Mother Ocean; Stay up all night; Don't wear shoes