Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Flootie

Apr-29

Just want to say a huge thank you for all the headers you post, but particularly for today’s Labradors. Somewhere in my head I believe that ALL of them are mine as they are totally Labradorable! 

Best wishes, Shroomie

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-29

Well thank you, Poppet.

CatLowe

Apr-29

I’m still figuring out where to go on the forum but I wanted to say that it’s really awesome that you’ve posted so much helpful information!  I found the info on Pets and Tells extremely helpful. Thank you all.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May 4th to 10th

• Mon 4th - Star Wars Day; Birds; Renewal; Candied orange peel; Petite and proud; Firefighters; K.I.N.D. Day;

• Tue 5th - Cinco de Mayo; "Revenge of the Fifth"; Hoagies; Teachers; Oysters; Nails; Midwives; Hug a shed and take a selfie; Asthma; Cartoonists

• Wed 6th - Beverages; Nurses; No Diet; Tourists; Golf; No homework; 

• Thu 7th -  Passwords; Roast leg of lamb; Cosmopolitans; Tourism

• Fri 8th - No socks; Donkeys; Public gardens; Military spouses; Free Trade; Irises; V-E Day; Have sex outdoors; Childcare workers; Red Cross

• Sat 9th - Birth Mothers; Migrating birds; Lost socks; Trains; Windmills; Bellydance; Moscato; Buckfast;

• Sun 10th - Mother's Day; Clean up your room; Lilacs; Mother Ocean; Stay up all night; Don't wear shoes

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Today's header is nice and creepy...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

So disappointed the nurses headers would not fit today. disappointed

Pro-Nursing Language | Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses

Understanding Disability Insurance Policy Language for the Nursing ...

jp-nurses-guide-header-1920x883 - JourneyPure At The River

KNIMtheTOAD

May-7

Thanks for showing RN's. My oldest daughter is a nurse. 

I wanted to note that the header with the cocktails all look like you took sips before you took the picture. 

That's OK, you have got to be sure they weren't poison! 

KNIMtheTOAD

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Quality control is key here!

KNIMtheTOAD

May-8

Jenifer, I thought V E Day is June 6th.  That's my sons B D.  Oh are we celebrating the year? Everything has been kind blurry lately. Made myself check to see if it is June 6th.  I option to celebrate every day. Happy to be on this side of the earth. 

Thanks for giving me something every day of the year your header. 

KNIMtheTOAD

LvlSlgr

May-8

Hi Toad!

I did a little research and V-E Day is May 8th which occurred in 1945. June 6th is D-Day which occurred in 1944. Maybe that's what you were thinking of.