Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

misstracy22

5/26/20

Thanks, for educating me today. I didn’t know about Loomis. What a wonderful invention. 

I could have done with sunscreen today. I was out gardening. Beautiful day. Husband pointed out my red arms. After sun cream with Aloe Vera gel very nice. 

wink

misstracy22

5/26/20

So long as you know where home, MC , the forum and your friends are, no worries. 
kissing_heart

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/27/20

This happened last year.

It's probably best we don't revisit Macaroongate.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/27/20

This week is proving quite difficult...

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

5/27/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

This week is proving quite difficult...

Unfortunately I think we've all said this in the last few months...………………..sign of the times.

LvlSlgr

5/27/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

This happened last year. It's probably best we don't revisit Macaroongate.

Now that you mention it, I do recall that. I didn't do the research, but I think maybe macaroons may be an American thing. To be honest, I had never heard of macarons until a few years ago. And when I first saw the word I thought someone had misspelled "macaroons." Typical American, right? LOL

misstracy22

5/27/20

Hi, 

Just to say both are delicious blushkissing_heart

Tracy bear

PTG (anotherPTG)

5/27/20

Being an educated Brit and a Francophile I can assure you that Both are equally delicious but in different ways.