Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nona (Waldmeister)

6/9/19

Iced tea - just for clarification: are we talking about the traditional one or about the Long Island version? With you lot I've come to suspect the latter...

I confess my ignorance: I know several very German cake specialities but that there is a traditional regional or national one for chocolate cake has so far escaped me.

I love corn on the cob!

No superman, please - this overvirtuous boy scout of a superhero is just annoying. Red roses for me. It shall rain red roses for me...

The great Hildegard Knef (any non-German speaker who might be interested in the lyrics: here is a translation)

Flipflops should be fun.

Lobster day would be nice. Some look great in nature but I also love them on a platter. Nature photogaphy day sounds innocent enough but how will PTG interpret it? [Shudder]

Tapas or Fudge? Choices, choices...

PTG (anotherPTG)

6/9/19

Nature photography?

I should leave it to Jen as her Aussie pics are wonderful

BUT!

Image result for nude photography panorama

Image result for nude photography panorama

Image result for nature panorama

Nona (Waldmeister)

6/9/19

I just knew you would come up with something like that as soon as I saw the caption. You're getting yourself a reputation but you know that (and enjoy, I guess).

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

6/9/19

Nona (Waldmeister) said:

I confess my ignorance: I know several very German cake specialities but that there is a traditional regional or national one for chocolate cake has so far escaped me.

Just a fun fact from Wikipedia:  "Its roots can be traced back to 1852 when American baker Samuel German developed a type of dark baking chocolate for the Baker's Chocolate Company. ... The possessive form (German's) was dropped in subsequent publications, forming the "German Chocolate Cake" identity and giving the false impression of a German origin."  yum

Nona (Waldmeister)

6/9/19

Ahhh, thank you for coming up with Samuel German. I didn't know that.

We have a porc speciality here called Kasseler that many people think origins in the town of Kassel when it was really of Berlin origin probably by a butcher by the name of Cassel.

How about Bourbon Fudge Cupcakes for the weekend? That’s something to Smile about! blush

LvlSlgr

6/10/19

Forget the cupcakes ... I'll make do with the bourbon and fudge. smile