Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-18

I’ve missed these! I had no idea what kind of day it was while you were gone. So glad you’re back!

In reply toRe: msg 686
PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-18

Senior Citizen Assistance

21st Aug: Senior Cirizens

In reply toRe: msg 687
PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-18

22nd Aug: Cats

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-18

I know you all here are a boozy lot but could we have a banana split instead of a whisky sour? Btw. the perfect banana split has a split banana (who'd have guessed), the space between filled with whipped cream and vanilla icecream, all then covered with a generous amount of amarena cherries.

Who on earth came up with mosquito day??? Who are the weirdos that feel the need to celebrate these pests? Get that, suckers!

Nona (Waldmeister) said:

Who on earth came up with mosquito day??? Who are the weirdos that feel the need to celebrate these pests? Get that, suckers!

Probably someone here in Minnesota...………………….

Hahahaha, you guys crack me up.  PTG, love those daffodils.  They're such a happy flower...when mine pop up in the Spring it makes me smile.  Nona, love your perfect banana split.  Haven't had one in more years than my fingers and toes can count.  But I would love just a little bit of hot fudge on one of the ice cream scoops.  Gotta have my chocolate.

I don't even want to talk about mosquitos.  When it's me against them, I usually end up on the losing side.  I keep telling myself they love me because I'm so sweet....hey, it could be true!  LOL LOL LOL

PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-19

whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54) said:

I'm so sweet....

Pure nectar for them!

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Aug-20

Spumoni is an Italian type Ice Cream . Made of 3 different kinds of Ice Cream mixed WITH Whipped Cream

then layered with Fruits and Nuts