Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I was having internet issues yesterday & never got the header to load, so I never got to see what you picked. cry  It would be awesome if you could post it here (hint, hint!) please!

And those alpacas look impossibly soft & cuddly. Their hair is actually quite coarse & scratchy, but superbly insulating. 

Annie, did you watch the next video of the homemade fly trap? Just uses an empty 2 liter bottle & a couple chunks of liver (or other smelly animal-product, like a chicken gizzard). They do work & cost pennies to make. I think his method of keeping the bottle intact & cutting small windows is better at keeping the trapped flies contained than the inverted-funnel-top style. Hanging them up is important, too, so they don’t get knocked over & spill. 

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-10

I hope it's the right one - I tend to stick with a header I like until my laptop plays up and I have to reboot.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-11

I'm sorry to all our American friends but absolutely none of these worked:

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Sep-11

I think the header you chose is very touching.

Di (amina046)

Sep-11

As always, a beautiful job!

Thank you, Jenifer. Love it. It is a beautiful ship.

And I like your choice for today, too.