Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

misstracy22

Oct-19

Hi,

Only just managed to see today’s header. I like it very much. Lovely natural looking wool. Not harsh bright colours. 
Thanks as usual, Tracy

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-20

October 21st to 27th

• Mon 21st - Apple day; Gin and tonic day; Reptile awareness day (Hey! A Lizard!); Clean your Virtual desktop day (did that last week); Count your buttons day

• Tue 22nd - CAPS LOCK DAY; Smart is cool day (it's always been cool); Nut day; Int. Stuttering awareness day

• Wed 23rd - Mole day (animal, not spy); TV Talk show host day (why?); Boston Cream Pie day

• Thu 24th - United Nations day; World Tripe day; Bologna day (I SWEAR those three days coincide!)

• Fri 25th - Artists day; Pasta day; Sourest day; Punk for a day day (YAY!); Bandanna day; Greasy food day

• Sat 26th - Howl at the Moon day; Pumpkin day; Hug a sheep day; Mince meat day (oh dear, that's inappropriate); Mule day

• Sun 27th - Black Cat day; Navy day; Mother-in-Law day; Cranky Co-workers day.

Lots of stuff there this week.  But I will be heading out right now to look for a great Punk header, so that is my vote for Friday.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-20

Today's header - full picture

Here are the sloths who did not make the cut:

misstracy22

Oct-20

Hi,

Love the third one down, he’s the rebel. Layed back on his back. Looks like he’s been on something.

Made my day.

Tracy

misstracy22

Oct-22

Hi Jenifer,

I haven’t forgot to check out the headers. Like today’s, what didn’t fit?

wink

Even with the FE, CC and everything else, you still manage to deal with the headers. Thank you.

Tracy

misstracy22

Oct-22

P.S.

I think we are all nuts who play this game.stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-23

Actually, so far this week they have all been behaving!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-25

Of course the punks refused to conform!