559 messages in 53 discussions
1522 messages in 49 discussions
Latest 3:07 PM by misstracy22
Latest Jul-5 by Moonki
Latest Jul-6 by zaraonyx
Latest Jul-5 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
7205 messages in 454 discussions
Latest Jul-6 by TinyFaerie
Latest Jul-5 by Honeyphan
Latest Jun-27 by bajon
Latest 3:10 PM by Heidiftpolk
Latest 4:09 AM by SophiaMercan
Latest Jul-3 by FIFTYHORSE
Latest Jul-2 by grushver2
Latest Jul-2 by FIFTYHORSE
4493 messages in 370 discussions
Latest May-24 by Kid (Kidmagnet)
Latest 5:31 PM by datsalotta
Latest 5:09 PM by loopykaren
Latest 11:46 AM by hoggamer
Latest Jul-6 by lilredhood51
Latest Jul-5 by lilredhood51
Latest Jul-3 by Dhyani (Dhyaniland)
Latest Jul-2 by Kid (Kidmagnet)
3279 messages in 73 discussions
Latest Jul-6 by Annemaree1
3259 messages in 164 discussions
Latest 3/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Jul-6 by TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)
Latest Jul-3 by AEGram
56977 messages in 17 discussions
Latest 7:29 PM by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
Latest 7:10 PM by LvlSlgr
Latest 6:57 PM by LvlSlgr
Latest Jul-6 by Kid (Kidmagnet)
Latest Jul-3 by LvlSlgr
5758 messages in 17 discussions
Latest Jul-5 by Randytb
4664 messages in 478 discussions
Latest 11:18 AM by LvlSlgr
Latest 8:51 AM by CindyK65
Latest 6:46 AM by NanaLoona
Latest Jul-6 by JustMe2 (CantFindName)
Latest Jul-6 by Honeyphan
Latest Jul-3 by Moonki
Latest Jun-30 by datsalotta
843 messages in 9 discussions
Latest May-31 by Gadget23Mom
Latest 10/27/18 by katiek2
Latest 4/29/18 by chilpep
Latest Jul-1 by judeplayer
76 messages in 2 discussions
Latest Jun-10 by Kid (Kidmagnet)
3236 messages in 76 discussions
Latest Apr-23 by Di (amina046)
Latest Jul-6 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Jul-2 by katiek2
3022 messages in 91 discussions
Latest 5:13 PM by AEGram
Latest 11:17 AM by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
Latest Jul-6 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
1255 messages in 76 discussions
Latest 12:19 AM by Annemaree1
20313 messages in 1302 discussions
Latest Jul-2 by Ritanerk
Latest Jun-30 by BrunoAraMore
I'm not sure I'm doing this right by using reply. I have several questions.
1. What is the object of the challenges? I never get past the third challenge.
2. What is the object of changing avatars?
3. Is there any way to buy what is needed? You can buy a gift.
4. What is the object of changing objects in the special rooms?
I guess I'm old and a bit dense.
1. Challenges can get you up to 3 new avatars and they are a change to the MC routine. Most players enjoy them but some don't and ignore them.
2. It is a matter of personal preference foremost. Some people, including me, think that the choice of avatar has an influence on your chances at the dice table.
3. You can buy items you are supposed to get for ZZ and crafting with diamonds. Same goes for the catching devices during the seasonal events. You can also buy furniture in the room - some with shards, others with coins or diamonds. You can also buy amulets during seasonal events, some for a lot of coins, not sure if all.
4. Again a matter of personal taste. But there is a glitch that can lead to your friends not seeing the room you chose last unless you also made a small change to the furniture. During events that could mean that our friends can't play the HOS in the event room.
Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to save MC to a flash drive. I get so far and then I'm stuck. I worry about my computer crashing or something else happening.
If you only COPY and don't MOVE files then you need not worry.
Copy the MC shell folder and the MC progress folder to a flash drive.
The MC progress files live in:
C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\Elephant Games\Midnight Castle
The MC game shell files are in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Midnight Castle
You can get there either by unhiding the folders or by clicking on your Windows start button. Choose run and type/copy the above into your run line. (Replace user with your windows user-name.)
Another dumb question. What is going on with Valeria Steiner? I've done at least 40 tasks in a row for her and each time receive 20 coins and a fancy blue key. How long does that go on and what is the object? Do you happen to know?
Go here and begin with message 158, it should answer your question...………...
At certain stages in the game several characters (not just Valeria) offer blue key quests. In the first instances they are part of the main quest. With the Destiny Keys (blue keys) you can craft the Keys of Fate. With them you can open the Ghostly Chest in the Dark Tower. If you get more keys you can open the chest again without being send to it as the chest is the only way to get the four exclusive pets.
At later stages these side quests appear again for a short time. Some players like to do them for gifting keys or for getting ZZ items (especially during castle challenges or for Trina's quests). Others ignore them once they have all the pets.
what are the exclusive pets, in the ghostly chest?
When you click on the "i" next to the chest you will see the available pets. First it is just one, once you have it the three others and pet food will be displayed.