Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of TinyFaerie   Friends

Started 2/15/19 by TinyFaerie; 12643 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

2/17/19

Thanks Cap!!!

I am very careful about how much I get involved. But getting him out of the house jump started a change at my moms. Rest assured I am taking care of myself I refuse to let this affect my own health both physically or mentally.

This isn't the 3 strikes for him its more like 20. I'm just hoping no one bails him out he needs to be taught a lesson as well as detoxing from those awful drugs. As far as his mom is concerned he isn't going to be allowed back in the house period.

So no worries about me this is actually a relief that all this happened for both my mom and my sister who has health problems. 

• Edited February 17, 2019 11:41 am  by  TinyFaerie
Randytb

2/19/19

Good for you .

You are doing the right thing in putting what is important ,,, you your Mom and sister #1 priority .

I would look into a restrain g order against him  seeing you do not have the three strikes your out law there.

I have dealt with a lot of some of your same problem and drugs are a nasty nasty thing to deal with I hope for you and his sake he gets the help he needs it is not easy and some you just can not help.

Be strong my friend and keep me updated please.

Randy

TinyFaerie
Staff

2/19/19

Well things have quieted down and said offender is in jail due to getting caught with warrants so he isnt getting out anytime soon. 

We are repairing Moms house and giving her room a fresh coat of paint that is bright and happy like.

She is still at home with me while this is going so Im spoiling her as usual. My sister is actively and happily working to get her room set up with new matching bed covers and curtains so she will be overjoyed and my sister will have a sense of accomplishment and it will do a world of good for the activity and less depressing room. Some people are donating some new furniture so hopefully the living room will see a change to. I will be just as surprised so can't wait to see their efforts.

In reply toRe: msg 18
TinyFaerie
Staff

2/27/19

My severe lag is back took about an hour to get and sent gifts. If it keeps up I will have to take my list back down again.

Dhyani has been trying to help me figure it out but so far no success. It was fine for a couple of days and is back again.

I had a tough day yesterday due to a Dr trying to extort money out of me that I didnt owe. But got that sorta and have a new Dr now that I am seeing on Tues of next week. She has been reported to the insurance company. I never liked her anyway. 

Other than that life is peachy once again. Back to normal.Mom is sorted her house is getting a make over though it will be slow going. She spent another week with me which she loves it here because I spoil her rotten LOL

In reply toRe: msg 10
TinyFaerie
Staff

3/4/19

Well between me and Dhyani we have come to the conclusion that the problem with my game is I simply dont have enough RAM.

So Im just going on break. I have taken my wish list down but will return gifts already received.

When I can afford it I will get more RAM but that may take awhile as I simply cannot afford it.

I have no problem here so will continue to keep things running smoothly.

oiuoiu321

3/4/19

Here's a couple for you:

TinyFaerie
Staff

3/4/19

Thanks I needed that ouioui.

mmpendo

3/8/19

TinyFaerie said:

When I can afford it I will get more RAM but that may take awhile as I simply cannot afford it.

RAM used is cheap like dirt. The older your desktop the cheaper it is - from free to 5-$20 depends on what you have.

Even I can unscrew a tower and stick RAM in a slot.

Come on over to my house we have lots of RAM in the shed. We are constantly rebuilding bigger, faster, lol.

But I like oiuoiu's RAMS more.

XXXXs

• Edited March 8, 2019 8:48 pm  by  mmpendo
Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

3/8/19

Hmmm ~ do you have Laptop RAM in your shed?  TF needs a matched pair of either 2GB each or 4GB each of DDR2 PC2 -6400 SODIMM. Like this:

• 4GB KIT OF 2 ( 2 X 2GB ) DDR2 SODIMM 800Mhz PC2-6400 / PC2-6300 200PIN
  • or 8 GB (2 x 4GB) PC2-6400 DDR2-800 SoDIMM Dual Channel Laptop Memory Kit

If the RAM is from the same manufacturer and same GBs, together they provide the Dual Channel function/speed.

But a single stick of that RAM in 4G would be the next best option.  

We don't know the manufacturer of her Laptop's resident RAM yet.

mmpendo

3/8/19

I know very little about laptops other than they are difficult to add to or replace parts. I bought a very expensive Laptop once and it was stolen - now I'm a huge advocate of Desktops - you can easily replace any component. Besides I don't travel anymore so I have my command central in my open concept living, office, kitchen area.

Of course Ram must be matched and fitted to existing slots etc. 

I was  a bit tongue in cheek when I said 'come over to my house'. My attempt at humour (though I would love to meet sweet TF).

• Edited March 8, 2019 11:24 pm  by  mmpendo