Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of TinyFaerie   Friends

Started 2/15/19 by TinyFaerie; 12509 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

5/10/19

TF, 

This is such fantastic news!! I am sooo happy for you!! I know that you have waited a very long time for this!! blush

We are so lucky to have you as you move and organize the various posts or threads into the appropriate folder. Perhaps this announcement should be listed under “Achievements  and Musings” for all to celebrate with you!! wink

Just teasing my dear friend!! I am over the moon first_quarter_moon_with_face with joy for you knowing just how very long and patient you have been until you were able to get this computer! Nobody deserves it more!! Enjoy!!  

Hoping all continues to be well with you, your Mom, and the rest of your family matters are all resolving themselves!!

Hugs ~ Debbie kissing_heart

LvlSlgr

5/10/19

Good for you, TF!!

CzoeMC

5/10/19

Sweet! So glad that techno probs wont get in your glorious way...

TinyFaerie
Staff

5/10/19

Thanks everyone!

I only paid 300 for it and its purple :)

Im giving my old computer to my niece.

On another note. My sister moved out of my moms and I have moved in to make sure nothing more happens to the house.

Mom is excited to have me here and I am spoiling her rotten.

Randytb

5/10/19

CONGRATS TF .

NOW YOU CAN FLY ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OVER BEING YOUR SILLY SELF LOL.

JK WE LUV YA AND GLAD TO SEE YOU UP AND RUNING.

LUV TO YOU AND YOUR MOM.

DA CAP RANDY

mdpetdoc

5/10/19

TinyFaerie said:

I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!!! 'Nuff said LOL

Fantastic news. I think your wings just got bigger. 

TinyFaerie
Staff

5/10/19

Indeed

Im happily doing the spring rooms now LOL

grinning

Wonderful news! I’m so happy for you. Hope you have many enjoyable years stormin the castle!

SharpEye1

5/11/19

Yay!  I'm so, so happy for you, my friend!  Good luck at your Mom's.  Although you get to spoil her, I also know it has it's own challenges  living there!  Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mom!   Luv ya, Ada heart_eyesheart_eyes