Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of TinyFaerie   Friends

Started 2/15/19 by TinyFaerie; 11388 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

2/15/19

So not just me. Good to know.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

2/15/19

I've had that happen on and off. Mostly during an event when people are visiting friend's rooms. Haven't really had a problem since WE ended.

I hope your Mom is ok.

SpazzyBunny

2/16/19

Same here with the lag and sometimes it crashes. I'm more worried about the situation you guys are in than getting a gift back.  Maybe I just watch too many crime shows, but them situations seem to escalate and that's worrisome. So until you all get things sorted out, don't worry about gifting back.  Y'all just stay safe.

TinyFaerie
Staff

2/16/19

Mine is not off and on its constant. 

But things have calmed down and nephew managed to get arrested on warrants. 

Di (amina046)

2/16/19

You are really have a sh...y time! I am so sorry.kissing_heart

TinyFaerie
Staff

2/16/19

Di I am tough as nails though. My mom is coming back with me to my house and my sister and niece are going to work on the house and fix things.

Di (amina046)

2/16/19

i know you are strong but you have reallybe dealt a tough hand!

SpazzyBunny

2/16/19

My lag is constant but not the crashing. I also have to open my mail 2 or 3 times before I see gifts. There is something definitely wrong with the game. 

I'm glad things have calmed down too.  I think a long hot bath and something to drink might be in order though. relaxed

Tiny, I know you're one strong cookie, but even tough cookies break.  Take care of yourself too.  Someone once gave me this saying and I've kept it close to me ever since:

You never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you have.

I truly hope  your load grows lighter over time.

TinyFaerie
Staff

2/16/19

Im actually going very well personally. I have a nice place to live, my daughter is with me and I healthy.

Its my mom and sister that have had it rough. But things are getting sorted have cleaned her house but I brought my mom back here while my other sister and my niece can make some repairs and paint ect, getting some decent furniture. So when my mom goes back home things will be all pretty.

My destructive nephew managed to get arrested so a little jail time might clean him up and he has been kicked out and not allowed back at my moms.