Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of TinyFaerie   Friends

Started 2/15/19 by TinyFaerie; 10850 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

May-28

Okay my friends my health has taking a trip down south. I just got out of the hospital because I had a small stroke on my left handed side. I also now have seizures which have caused me to fall and hit my forehead on concrete or this last time the bare floor.. This is permanent brain damage.

I'm going on medication for it which I will strictly keep up with. Actually my family will be taking that over.

I need everyone prayers as normally I am pretty healthy except the COPD But I have quit cold turkey so that irritation will no longer be a problem  

OMG, I'm so sorry.  At least the stroke was small and is manageable and I hope the medication helps.  I'm sending all best wishes and prayers your way.  Good grief, just when things begin running a little smoother.  But so glad you're able to be here.  I see that as a big plus!

AuntieRoo

May-28

Aww...TF I am sorry.

hopefully the medication will help to control the seizures.

Sending my very best wishes

Rostwo_women_holding_hands

Sending you my thoughts and prayers.  Please take care of yourself and stay strong.

SharpEye1

May-28

Ah, my friend!  I was worried about you, wondering why I hadn't seen you in the forum lately.  I'm putting you on the prayer chain for the best possible health outcome!  Please keep us posted on your progress!  Luv ya, Ada heart_eyes

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-28

My dearest  TF, 

I am so sorry to hear about these new health issues that you now have to handle. cry

My friend, you are strong muscle, resilient, and with a large and giving heart heart!! Take these new meds to aid with the seizures. There are OT and PT things to do if there was any weakness done to the left side of your body. If you need help finding out about any of them just PM, and I will help assist. 

As always, you, your loving Mom, and the hopes that your family is surrounded by peace, good health, and an abundance of love two_hearts is a continuous prayer that is at the forefront of my mind. pray

Please be good and kind to yourself, this healing may take a bit of time. But with all you have going for you...your wings are going to be stronger then ever!! Right now they just need some extra TLC, and lots of prayers!! That my sweet friend, you know you have from all of us!! innocent pray

Love and hugs ~ Debbie kissing_heart

What Debbie said!

Take care, dear Faerie! angelheartpulsebouquet

Nona (Waldmeister)

May-28

I am so sorry to hear that. You're really going through a lot. Please take care of yourself. I hope you'll get better soon and get rid of the seizures. I am not so sure about the permanent bit - people who suffered strokes can improve remarkably and even make a full recovery. Some within a short time and for others improvement is slowly slowly over weeks and months and even years. You'll make it! I hope real soon but if it takes a little longer

Wineoclock

May-28

I am so sorry to hear this my thought and prayers go out you , glad to hear you have family to help you sending you much love  Pearla cherry_blossomfour_leaf_clover

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

May-28

OMG!!!!  So you've fallen/had seizures or TIAs TWICE more now for a total of FOUR times in the past few weeks?  That's verrrrry scary.

I wondered why we haven't had our daily phone calls.

Sending you lots LOVE.  Wish I could send some sanity, but I'm in short supply.

So, are you home or still in Hospital?

XXOOXXOO ~ Dhyaniboom