Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   Archives

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 83338 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Nona (Waldmeister)

5/26/18

Thanks, you guys are fast - already found some gifts in my letter box blush

Will gift when the next slot opens.

chilpep

5/26/18

Welcome to the castle

I've added you to the Master List of PC players.

If you need any help navigating the forum check out the Welcome folder

chilpep

5/26/18

Welcome to the forum

I have added you to the Master List for PC users

If you need any help navigating the forum check out the Welcome Folder

Manxcat419

5/28/18

I play on PC with ID 410812 (game name Manxcat419).  I have Christmas and Spring items (including Spring cakes and wreaths) that I would be happy to donate, and am looking for Fall Event items - I took a very long break from the game (almost 2 years) so haven't played a Fall event since the very first one and am looking for some items to craft the event pets.  I have been able to get some of the items thanks to very generous friends, but am still short of several.

Hi Manxcat

I'm happy to help. I don't have as many Fall items as those for other events so you will probably see them on my wish list as well. Don't worry I have some wonderful donors.

I will send invites from NorryUK, SantaFairy and NuttyNana games and a friend request on here. Feel free to PM me if need be.

Norry 

Manxcat419

5/28/18

Thank you - that is wonderful.  I should add, I also have quite a few pet eggs from lucky spins on the fortune wheel that I'm happy to donate too - I do have all the regular pets at this point, so any eggs I win are up for grabs. 

Hi Nona

I've been away so I've only just started accepting your invites. Now I know you need the items on your wish list I will start gifting you. I am also short on Fall items but will do my best. Lots of Christmas to gift though. Feel free to PM me especially if there is something you really need.

Norry

Dot (aussieDot1)

5/28/18

Hi Manxcat  smiley_cat

Welcome to the Consortium.  I second what Norry has said.

I have Fall items to gift.  Sending you an invite to my 3 games - DotJ; Ree & DJ1. 

Like Norry I have seasonal items on my wish lists.  They are there for those wonderful players that wish to donate their excess.  Please don't feel you have to gift those items if you do not have them.

Have fun in the castle.

Dot sunglassesearth_asia 

Manxcat419

5/28/18

Thank you very much.  I really do appreciate the help.  I am more than happy to donate any event items, eggs etc that I have in my inventory but have no need for - I originally kept them in case any of my friends weren't able to get all the items they needed, but very few are asking for them at this point so I'm happy for them to go to people who do need them.  So if you have things on your list that I have in my inventory, I'm very happy to have them go to you.  It's one of the things I really love about this community - we all help where we can to get as many players as possible the things that they need or want to have in the game.

datsalotta

6/12/18

Lots of MC players wanting to send Event items to Consortium members That's GREAT

But I am here to say that I have very few friend wishlisting Event items and I want to help too...…

so to friends of datsalotta on iOS please put your needed Event items onto your list...…

Some friends have the same Event items wishlisted for months now and I have to wonder are they still playing, do they still need that item, these few players also do not send me a gift once in a while which would answer my questions...….

so I am suggesting that changing a wishlist regularly will help me to know that the Event items I send are still needed.   So thanks friends for all your help, thanks for keeping in touch, thanks for making wishlist changes and Thanks to the Castle for all the FUN LOL