Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   The Consortium

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 64762 views.
attie1234

Oct-6

Hi MissTracy, Welcome!  I so enjoy being your friend on both my games (Benit & Attie).  I am so glad you have joined. Have fun! dancer Attie

misstracy22

Oct-7

Thank you so much. For all your support.

Tracy

misstracy22

Oct-7

Thank you, now I’m beginning to get a little overwhelmed by all you lovely people. Thank you for again help others.

yep, see yah there.
Tracy

misstracy22

Oct-7

Hi,

Thank you,

I can’t do this without everyone’s support. You have enabled this to happen. Thank you.

I’ll just blame you lot, if I crash and burn. (Only joking)

Tracy

Welcome, Tracy!  The more, the merrier :)

~Catheryne (Consortium)

misstracy22

Oct-7

Thank you. Here’s to some fun times helping others, as a team.

Tracy

oiuoiu321

Oct-7

Excellent!   Thanks so much MissTracy for volunteering to help! dizzy

misstracy22

Oct-7

Not sure about volunteering. Beaten with a big stick perhapswink. No seriously Debbie, Datsalotta and Catheryne are so helpful, encouraging and supportive. I wouldn’t even think about being a Consortium member without them. They are a brilliant teamrelaxed

P.S sorry Katie, for placing you with the Consortium members. My mistake. Still getting used to things. I still want to thank you and everyone else for encouraging and supporting me. 

Thank you for your kind wordstulip

Here to help,

Tracy

datsalotta

Oct-7

Hey Tracy

Welcome to MC and I'm glad to be your friend and from the posts here I find out I'm your friend on more than one game. Great!! I pretty much gift exclusively Event Items so am pleased that you listed some in the Social Page so I can gift you every day. Doesn't Benit want Event items too? LOL Of course there's times when not enough Event items are listed for me to fill and so I am pleased to gift according to the generosity and special needs of other players. 

Wow Debbie sure gives you a glowing report.  That's OK she gives me glowing reports in our pm's LOL. But Debbie has a heart of gold and makes an excellent enthusiastic Consortium Coordinator. So glowing reports all round right?

If other Consortium Santas will put Event items on their list, I will be happy to help.

So take care everyone, and hope we will all be there for the Fall Event - YAY!!

Hi, Miss Tracy, welcome to the consortium! Lady Pirate here, although I’m not officially a consortium member, I just help out where I can! We have been friends for a while, and I noticed that you had seasonal items on your list, so I was already wondering if you had joined the consortium. Glad to have confirmation, and many thanks for your willingness to help others in this amazing game!