Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEASONAL EVENTS CONSORTIUM - ask here for help   Archives

Started 4/23/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 81473 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Dot (aussieDot1)

5/6/18

Hi Savina,

Welcome to the Consortium.  I have put a CC on this note to the iOS Consortium members who may be able to help you with your request for Spring Cakes.  Unfortunately I am on PC & android so I can not gift you anything. 

Thank you for your offer of assisting others.  Maybe you could discuss that with Jackie or Datsalotta or Catheryne as iOS is their platform. 

I agree Aurora is lovely.  She is one of our wonderful supporters.

I live in Townsville.  I am heading to Brisbane in 9 days time.  I will be there for 3 days (tentative arrangements still at the moment).  Would you like to meet up?  I am catching up with another MCer so would welcome the opportunity to say Hi in person to you as well.    Send me a friend invite if you are interested & we can work out (via PMs) a time & place to meet that suits .

Have fun in the castle.

Dot.  sunglasses

Dot (aussieDot1)

5/6/18

Hi Elaine (elaine45).  princess

Welcome to the Consortium.  Thank you for your offer of assistance with Spring items.  I have put a CC to the PC Consortium members on this answer. 

Yes, you are already on my games.  I appreciate the gifts you have sent.  Thank you.  If there is anything you need, please let me know.

Time to take stock in the castle now that the Spring Event is over.  Take care.

Dot  sunglasses

Savina (Savina1)

5/9/18

Hi elaine45, 

I play on an IPad, I don’t think we’re compatible? But would like to be friends though.   relaxed

Savina.   princess

Savina (Savina1)

5/9/18

Hi aussieDot1,

Thanks for your reply.

I will PM you that sounds great!

Thank you for letting the Consortium know too. 

Shaz (Savina)  

PenWeb

5/13/18

This is PenWeb, playing on PC with games Nell and Nell2.  I have been contributing event items to everyone on the PC list except Ree, whom I am going to invite ASAP.

I wish to assure Norry, who sent me a PM which was promptly lost (I'm tech challenged) that I will continue to contribute whatever and whenever I can.  I do not need to be re-gifted.  

I am also going to invite the PC list to my newer games, OneCent and GMA, so I can also contribute from them.

This is my first posting on Delphi, so I hope this works (told you I was tech challenged).

Carry on!!!

Dot (aussieDot1)

5/13/18

Hi PenWeb,

Welcome to the Consortium thread.  raising_handraising_hand 

The post worked fine PenWeb.  Well done! thumbsup

I have received & accepted the invite to Ree.  Thank you.  Also have received the invites to GMA for my other games.  Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Have fun (or a rest whichever is the case) in the Castle.

Dot earth_asiasunglasses

Hi Penweb

I only saw this today. Glad I did as I now know who One Cent and GMA are. I know I don't have to regift you but like to say thank you to donors. Sending Airship items is ideal for that while so many players are on a break.

A big thank you for all your help

Norryrose

Nona (Waldmeister)

5/26/18

Hi,

I started MC during the spring event. Have lots of items left and am now seeking other seasonal stuff.

I have invited the PC members listed above and for anyone else in need of spring items and/ or xmas and fall items to gift - my friend code is

# 741990 Nona

(first post here - hope it works)

Dot (aussieDot1)

5/26/18

Hi Nona.

WELCOME to the Consortium.  Your post works fine.  Well done!  The first post is always the hardest as you are never sure it is going to do what you want it to.  Good luck with future posts now that you have 'broken the ice'.

I have received & accepted your invites.  It will be my pleasure to help you attain the other seasonal items that you require.  Let me know if there is a specific item that you want the most. 

Have fun in the castle.

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

Nona (Waldmeister)

5/26/18

Thanks, you guys are fast - already found some gifts in my letter box blush

Will gift when the next slot opens.