Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Another Download   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 6/4/19 by Darlene2436; 2832 views.
In reply toRe: msg 5
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

6/6/19

Is this happening again??? And why ? I haven't had anything on PC or ios games.

Did get locked out last time.....

Shylo (shylo2425)

6/7/19

Katie... did you try opening your game via the Game Manager? Worked for me.

Just sayin'!

Shylo

Darlene2436

6/7/19

This is exactly what is happening to me ….  I never got to get any answer from BF because it freezes and than comes back on so I cancel the BF. Yesterday it froze at about 5PM and didn't come back till 10AM today. Let me know if the uninstall and install works for you I'll try it too.  I'm on a PC windows 10 not sure about the operating stuff, I'm a senior don't know much about computers...

Darlene2436

6/7/19

I never did and uninstall and install before, do you go to your MY Games and click on the little icon on the right?

Darlene2436

6/7/19

Sorry the uninstall, reinstall didn't work for you I  just sent you a message on how to uninstall,reinstall the game but I guess I'll just forget it. Not looking forward to another DEEP FREEZZZZZ...…..

Noni (Nonisgame2)

6/8/19

This is posted on the Midnight Castle support page:  

We are aware of some issues with the latest update to Midnight Castle. The team is hard at work getting this fixed as quickly as possible. While we work to get this fixed please do no uninstall and reinstall the game

Katijay (Katijay46)

6/8/19

I always use the game manager....when it does this shutdown and lately freezing on the first one, my game will open back up within a few hours...unfortunately it is starting to do this earlier in the day for me so I am unable to complete DQ's....it froze on me at 2:30 pm PST...

Katijay (Katijay46)

6/8/19

I went through Control Panel, but as mentioned it didn't work...

Katijay (Katijay46)

6/8/19

Rather strange request when that is what the help desk told me to do, but it didn't affect anything in my game...just hope they can get this figured out.....

Noni (Nonisgame2)

6/13/19

It would be good if they made up their minds. I don't know about everyone else, but I have no problems yesterday and today!!!