Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Skull Pete needs 2 unique stamps on level 21   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started 6/6/19 by JaneBond1; 1836 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

6/6/19

Back to your original post..

Skull Pete. Did you finish his quest? Could be why you don't show the stamps in your inventory, because he took them.

I know, sounds silly, but I have done the same thing with Spring cakes.

You should keep at least 1 of the stamps on your wishlist. As you have found out, they are hard to come by and get used up fast.

Adriana65

6/7/19

Jane, I can send you unique stamps. I dont need anything in return.

I'll send you an invite.

Adriana

JaneBond1

6/7/19

I received it. Thank you very much. If a time comes you need something from me , I'll do my best to help you.

Nona (Waldmeister)

6/7/19

I checked the game guide and there is no task at that stage that asks for stamps - only for crafted items. Stupid question: after you dis receive the stamps, did you craft something?

Ans as others have said before, put some items on your wish list and try to keep a number of each kind of stamp (20 is a good aim for starters).

As for questions, almost all have been answered before, most can be found via the Complete Index of the Tips and Tricks folder.

But loads of people here tend to open a new thread as soon as they come up with something without bothering to look for one nano-second. That doesn't mean that you should sift through everything before asking for help or a question. If you have difficulty finding something just ask and someone will guide you to a post or answer the same qustionfor the umpteenth time. People here are really nice.

If you find a guide or a post particular helpful, remember you can bookmark posts - it's the flag next to the REPLY button - blue means bookmarked.

JaneBond1

6/7/19

Yes I finished that quest thank you. His next quest is to find things in the bow figurine for two different objects he wants crafted. Whew! 

Adriana65

6/7/19

Hello jane. Excuses for my english. I'm from the netherlands :)

Please fill your wishlist: go to Friends, and then select "my wishlist". Search for stamps and select the purple one. 

Kind regards, adriana

Imtired2

6/7/19

I would like to gift you the stamps, but can or find you.  I am playing on an iPad. Does that matter? I have tried your ID with and without the i. Thanks Rose

i2402363

Games can't cross platforms, I believe Jane is on PC.

Imtired2

6/8/19

Thank you for clarifying.