Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Skull Pete needs 2 unique stamps on level 21   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Jun-6 by JaneBond1; 1683 views.
JaneBond1

Jun-6

Help! I am very upset. I'm so glad you wrote to me. I had 2 other people gift me also. I clicked on them to accept and turned their wish list around to send back to them what they needed. I got that my gift was sent and a post card back to prove it. I hit on my wish list to take the stamp off since I didn't need it any more, I thought. Now I don't show that I actually received the stamps into my inventory. I can't find them. I was trying to find how to receive the gifts in a forum but I didn't see "how to".  I am afraid I lost what was sent. Please help.

There is a separate area for your stamps in the inventory.  Click on the inventory bag, the stamp symbol is the 3rd one, click on that.  There you'll see how many stamps and postcards you have.  Hope that helps.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Jun-6

When friends turn your card over and send one of the gifts to you, the mailman notifies you with a flashing envelope on your screen. Click on it and then open each gift.

Leave the unique stamp on your list and choose something else you'd like to receive or stock up on. When it comes to inventory, especially stamps, when you run out the game is stingy to give you any. Stock up before you spend them.

P.S. I need the postcards and would love to gift you. And I owe you gifts blush

JaneBond1

Jun-6

I Just looked in my inventory under stamps and there are no unique stamps.

JaneBond1

Jun-6

Since they were new  people to me, did I have to accept them as friends before receiving their gifts?  I think I accepted them as friends after I gave  a gift to them. 

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Jun-6

You can only gift to a friend by looking at their card, and they can only give to you AFTER you accept them. Then they are able to look at your card. I'm not sure where your stamps would have gone but let's get you some more!

May I give you some advice......

Here is what the next couple levels will require (from AEGram's Total Game Cost) in coin and in stamps:

L 22 – 35,200 – 45 wh, 32 bl, 23 gr, 8 br 

L 23 – 38,550 – 35 wh, 15 bl, 6 gr 7 br 

While you will be able to get some things you need from your wish list,  you can't get away from having to do the rounds, do the rounds, do the rounds, to get you what you'll need. 

It has been suggested by others that you should work towards having 20 of each stamp in your inventory, then work up to 50.  The game tends to be stingy when you need something.  If you need to use a certain stamp for crafting, then make sure you have more than 20 of those stamps.  Example:  if it something requires 3 white stamps, then make sure you have 23 white stamps so that you don't fall below your 20.

This game can try your patience, but you have to remember that it is a marathon not a sprint.  Also, do the rounds, do the round, do the rounds...…...……………..

Keep stormin' the castle.

JaneBond1

Jun-6

Thank you. I will keep this. What does wh, bl, gr and br stand for? 

JaneBond1

Jun-6

I'm sorry. You are speaking of number of coins and how many of each of the colors of stamps, correct?

There are the colors of the stamps...…………...white (plain), blue (unusual), green (rare) and brown (unique).

And yes, the number of coins.

Here is the discussion I got the info from:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/175/1