Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update again   Technical Issues

Started Jun-13 by Penelope1947; 2453 views.
BJApple

Jun-17

It is in the technical thread titled latest update toward the end.

Sorry, but I do not see a thread titled "latest update"

Several threads? ----- would love to see just one!

Facebook? ---- would not know, as I have never used, and never will use that intrusive, nosy, and untrustworthy place.

I just bumped it to the first position under the Technical Issues Folder, the discussion is titled "latest update".   Under this folder there are other discussions regarding the looping issue.

So I read that "answer" which is nothing more than a prime example of why I completely disrespect BF's customer service. That answer says NOTHING about anything being fixed at all ---- it's really close to nothing more than a generic reply.

Can we not get a direct answer from BF ---- has the download looping issue been fixed? As Judge Judy says ---- the answer would be "yes" or "no". And if "no", why not and when may we expect the game to be fixed.

BJApple

Jun-18

Thanks for clarifying...I am never sure how to classify...instead of thread I will use discussion.  I meant well.