Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Carly Needs pc friends    Friends

Started Jul-21 by Tennco (carlyMC); 1191 views.
Tennco (carlyMC)

Jul-21

I took the plunge and started a new game on my laptop.  I will soon be able to add friends so would welcome some invites.  I gift A to Z and play daily.  Tia

SharpEye1

Jul-21

Hi Carly, I'd be happy to add you to my game.  I, too, gift by list A-Z as I have 167 friends, so just know it takes a bit of time to make a full round.  Sending you a PM with my game ID. Ada heart_eyes

datsalotta

Jul-21

I have 3 games on PC. Carly are we friends on iPad? I gift Event items for the consortium - id no. 764524. Actively pursuing airship items at this time so my other 2 games have been inactive to free up the time for datsalotta,s airship stuff .  Will give you my other I’d no.s Please invite me. *piesy 764620 and dated at 764625

Tennco (carlyMC)

Jul-21

Yes we are on iPad thanks.  I’m at level 10 .  What a different experience starting over!!!  I plan on taking my time with this one.  Too bad I can’t use my iOS game to help myself.  It seems like the graphics are different between platforms.  Am I right or will they change to catch up to my iOS?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-21

If you mean the rooms are different, yes a couple of them are. They do catch up and change to what you are used to.

I sent you a PM

SharpEye1

Jul-22

Hi Carly, I have an invite from "Player" at level 10.  Is that your new game and invite?  Thanks, Ada

Tennco (carlyMC)

Jul-22

I will check later but probably so and will add a player name too.

SharpEye1

Jul-23

Hi Carly--I'm happy to see it is you and that you've added your name. Happy gaming! heart_eyes

In reply toRe: msg 9
Tennco (carlyMC)

Jul-26

Now I really need friends for new event.  I am trying to get to lvl 13 where I believe I can open my new room.  What happened to lvl 12? I also play on iOS on lvl 91.  I gift A to Z.  Play daily.  Can be anniversary only or long term.  Just let me know what you want.  Thanks. 821103 pc