Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

HOSs and ZZs .... in Excel Spreadsheet   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 7/28/19 by AEGram; 11635 views.
In reply toRe: msg 19
AEGram

2/26/21

The Spreadsheet on the first post of this thread has now been updated. 

The most recent 3 areas/locations have been added to Titan Town.

All new items added to previous HOSs and ZZs are also added to those HOSs and ZZs.

In reply toRe: msg 20
AEGram

Aug-8

The new area (Twisted Mountain) has been added with its 3 areas/locations, 6 HOSs, and 6 ZZs.

All new items added to previous HOSs and ZZs are also added to those HOSs and ZZs.

In reply toRe: msg 21
AEGram

Oct-8

The 3 areas/locations, 6 HOSs, and 6 ZZs from this recent update have been added to Twisted Mountain. 

A side note: When I update the file, I put a background color on all the previous areas that were added. I also put that same background color for the 3 new locations added this time because they weren't all added at the bottom. (Shaman Glen was added below Mountain Ledge because you access it from Mountain Ledge).

Because it was a bit confusing, I left those backgrounds colored. For those who download the file, they'll be able to easily see what was added and where.

But feel free to remove the background color once you get familiar with where things are located.

In reply toRe: msg 22
AEGram

Oct-9

My apologies to those who use this spreadsheet (on post #1).

I had an error when typing the name of an item.....

On Twisted Mountain - Mountain Foot......under Mountain Spring ...... Infinite SWORD has been added .....it WAS incorrectly listed as Infinite Soul.

This has been corrected and I've inserted a new, corrected copy to post #1.

Thanks, to Whitebutterfly for noticing this!!!!!!!