Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF EMBERS   Friends

Started Aug-1 by embers123; 2790 views.
embers123

Aug-1

Hey to all friends who were on my list which was long! I have had to start a completely new game as computer went down,  I am on PC still and same username Embers but new id number 823214. After years of building up game and friend list I  am  back to start so would love to have my friends back and any new friends, thankyou. blush

In reply toRe: msg 1
embers123

Aug-1

My PC is playing up again so will wait to get new one and then post request again, thankyou to all my friends in game. 

MrsFletcher

Aug-2

Thank goodness your still with me...will check too see if your current ID number is still the same....blush

In reply toRe: msg 3
MrsFletcher

Aug-2

Please let Me know when you get your New ID OK?....blush

embers123

Aug-3

Hi all got old laptop cleared and running again, will see how long for! new id number again 823319, need all the friends i can get as am on 0 at moment, wont be able to gift back for some time as have no inventory but will give it a bash, thanks everyone

SO YOUR NAME IS PLAYER THESE DAYS.  GOT TO LOVE IT.

MrsFletcher

Aug-3

Hi Embers....

Fletcher here with I hope a little help getting your old game back...blush..About a year or so back during one of the CC's I lost Midnight Castle Game also and because I had joined the Castle way back in the Fall of 2014 you can see how devastated I was!   Just like you Embers dear I thought that I would have to start over....but....you don't have too...Get in touch with MC's Big Fish Tech Dept...You will be asked to fill out a questionnaire about what game you where playing, your old ID # etc.  I was fortunate that what happened to me happened when MC's game still had a Forum and some very dear Special Friends and Mod's helped me get everything back except my old ID of course.....blush 

Fletcher/Dandydog  Mrs Fletcher

In reply toRe: msg 7
MrsFletcher

Aug-3

Also Embers dear, I just saw some wonderful  advice given under the Title, "Lost Midnight Castle Game" by Susiewastaken that  most certainly will add you in getting your game back....Good Luck Dear Friend....blush

embers123

Aug-5

Thankyou for all  the advice, Big Fish have managed to restore my level, pets, avatars, coins and diamonds but my inventory is empty so will be a while till I can gift again but its a challenge to be getting on with. any hhelp very much appreciated and really want my friends back, ive managed to open new room so friends can use. relaxed

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-5

Glad to hear of your progres. When you badger CS a little more do ask for inventory items. They can give you at least some of them back. I hope you have shards, stamps, airship items, pets, eggs and avatars as well. If not, go back to CS!