Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Dhyani, etc. Out for 1 Week++   Friends

Started 8/2/19 by Dhyani (Dhyaniland); 3177 views.
Suenamie5

8/17/19

I'm glad he's being so nice and treating you better!!  You certainly work hard taking care of him!

My hats off to you,

Sue

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

8/17/19

Oh Dhyani, my heart breaks for you that you have to put up with all this. You are such a helpful, wonderful person. 

I have elderly sick parents as well who I spend a lot of time running around after, but they are always so grateful for everything I do for them, even if it is just popping in to say hi. I can't imagine what it would be like trying to cope with what you do. 

Good luck and hope everything is still going smoothly.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

8/17/19

Thanks!  Sadly, my/our situation is NOT unique.

BUT . . . I think this is the TENTH day in a row that Dear Old Dad has been a delight!  

Which means . . . I haven't been a reactionary dick.  I'm sleeping muuuuuch better, not a hint of a migraine, and have started singing again.  Not in public, but doing my vocal exercises again, cuz I'm a bit rusty.  

When the weather turns to crap in Fall, and Dad's inside more, hopefully I can get away here and there and guest in with a few local musicians who have been begging me to gig with them for years.  Haven't touched the piano or guitar for years, other than to dust them.  Until recently, I have been slamming doors alot, ahem ~ getting my percussive ya ya's out! I don't give a hoot about being paid, I just want to have some FUN!!! 

Being so severely under-socialized for so long (and I know I've posted it before, but it makes me laugh in a sad but true way):

Being sort of feral for so long, I must remember . . .  NO PLATE LICKIN' OR NOSE PICKIN' IN PUBLIC!!!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

katiek2

8/18/19

Oh Dhyani, you make me chuckle 'cause I'm right there with you, for different reasons, but there in any case.  I truly hope you're able to tickle those ivories and strum those strings again soon.  Best of luck...

katiek

• Edited August 18, 2019 7:19 am  by  katiek2