Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need friends to progress in game   Friends

Started Aug-10 by moonflower61; 2136 views.
moonflower61

Aug-10

Okay, I will take your suggestion. I had all character quests open at one time and that caused me to blow through 54 plain stamps in 10 minutes crafting. And yes going through HOS takes a lot of patience which I lack. LOL. Thanks for the tips.

moonflower61

Aug-10

Yes, My player name is red rider. Thank you I accepted your invite.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-10

I sent you an invite!!

If I may help you with anything or be of any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me!!

Debbie 

PS... I sent you a PM!! blush

moonflower61

Aug-10

Hi Debbie, I received an invite but the player name is different from yours. Is this normal? 

KatieAn56

Aug-10

Sent you an invite....my player name is Kate

moonflower61

Aug-10

Thank you, I accepted your invite

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-10

Hi!!

My Player name is “Debbie “ it says “Debbie ~Consort “ by name. I am currently displaying the new female version of Prof. Pinfeathers which became available to achieve during this Anniversary Celebration tada!! I am at lvl 93.

My ID is #i2493461. I am part of the Consortium! I also just sent you a PM.

Is that the ID you received an invite from? It shows on my end, invite sent to Red Rider lvl 49. If that is not what you are seeing, I can resend or please feel free to send me an invitation if that is easier!!

Thank you so much for verifying first!! Very smart!! wink

Debbie 

Susanna502MC

Aug-10

AEGram - Thank you for your kind words. I have learned so much from you and others that I enjoy having an opportunity to pass it on.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-11

Hey moonflower!  I sent an invite if you’re still looking for friends.

moonflower61

Aug-11

Thank you Oodie, invite accepted. Can’t seem to get enough of those dang plain stamps LoL!