Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF SHYLO-shoulder gave out   Friends

Started Aug-10 by Shylo (shylo2425); 3464 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Aug-10

Stopping by to let my friends know that I'll be out of the game for longer than I thought as my right rotator cuff in my arm has gotten worse and I'm trying to schedule surgery for as quickly as I can. 

I held on until I could win the first avatar in the CC, but the others I just can't do. Thanks to all for your understanding. I hope to be back as soon as possible.

Shylo aka Carol blush

Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-10

Ouch ... good luck Shylo!! four_leaf_cloverfour_leaf_cloverfour_leaf_clover

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-10

Hope all goes well. Your friends will be waiting for your return. Btw. When I had problems with my right I played one event almost exclosively with my left. Slow but possible.

Take care of yourself, we'll be here when you're ready to get back to stormin' the castle.

LadyDiFL

Aug-10

I'm not even trying to finish this particular CC.  I do like the 1st avatar, the others...not so much.  Anyhow, wishing you well on your planned surgery and recovery.  Maybe trying left-handed is an idea! Diane

Take care of that shoulder for sure and will still be around when you return to the castle.  Good luck and best wishes!

Pat hibiscus

Chrissie (iwik1)

Aug-10

I'm so sorry to hear about your shoulder Carol and hope that you are able to get it fixed quickly. 

Please look after yourself and know that I will be here when you return.

Wishing you all the very best.

Chrissiekissing_heart

katiek2

Aug-10

Best of luck, Shylo.  Hope all goes well for you, and we see you back in the game soon.

P1tbull

Aug-11

Good luck with your surgery and heres hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Kellz relaxed

misstracy22

Aug-11

Hi, 

I use both hands, mostly even success. Just takes a bit of practice, if you aren’t used to using both hands equally.  Try it when you are recovering from your op and your bored. Hope everything goes well and the outcome is ease of pain and better mobility.