Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF SHYLO-shoulder gave out   Friends

Started Aug-10 by Shylo (shylo2425); 3746 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-19

Thank you Tammy, appreciate the kindness.

~S~

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-19

Thanks so very much Pat! I'm glad to be back in MC, but my shoulder, not so much!! ;))

~S~

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-19

Thank you Tin, me too!! ;))

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-19

Thank you for your kind words. Radiotherapy has so far always done the trick. Unfortunately it can only remove the metastases and not the original tumor - that has gone undercover in the system. It's like that old game of asteroids: you beam all these blocks away and when all is clear the next stage starts with more of the darned things in other places. My oncologist wasn't thrilled about another round of radiation, said "we can't irradiate you everywhere". I just said "Why not? It isn't as if I have to worry about longterm effects, have I?" Then they also said my overall condition wouldn't get any better but it HAS! So I am rather done with them. They might have given up, I have not.

I quite understand that you don't want to miss the seasonal events. A friend of mine arranged his hip replacement surgery for late autumn as he then would be done for the year on his garden and allotment and be fit and ready again for the new season.

We armchair warriors will harvest event items and play santa. I love to sneak a couple of extra pressies in the sacks of generous friends who make regular gifting so difficult by hardly ever putting up a wish list.

Randytb

Sep-24

Hey there Shylo,

Sorry I am late in answering this post but ya see Da ole Cap is in da same boat as you dear heart,

After I had the left knee replaced I asked about my left shoulder that at that time was starting to bug me.

He told me he does not do shoulders but would refer me to his college well that is two years ago and have now lost 90 % usage and in pain 24/7/365 to the point my MC is suffering lol

Good thing I am right handed or I would be up the creek.

I am all for PT but dead set against the injections as a retired Medic I know the damage they can do oh sure they help ** when done right that is** but it is only temporary and you do not feel the damage you do to the bones because the injections mask the pain.

Surgery is a big step but for me the only way to fix this for me === total replacement .

All the best to you my friend and know I am right there for you a tad tarty lol but still here.

Randy