Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Meek again. on PC   Technical Issues

Started Aug-14 by MeekMonkey; 1703 views.
In reply toRe: msg 11
MeekMonkey

Aug-19

Just a quick update, I have been asked to generate a new Id number, am still waiting for further instructions from elephant games.

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Aug-23

Became friends with a Patrick first part of March I think. Still have patrick. If that is not you, yes please add me. Good luck with the game. Unfortunately I have had about 3 others that lost their games also. Crazy!

MeekMonkey

Sep-15

Hi Mysty I have u on all 3 of my games Aly which I gift dinosaur bones to you as I will be closing Aly down mid to late October, as it is on a desktop I will be traveling in my caravan. I also have Meek and Patrick. They are on my laptop, I will be playing both games from then on but won't be using Aly. Maybe in 3 or 5 years I may have a desktop again.

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Sep-16

Hi Meek, Thanks for the heads up on your Aly Game. Sorry to see it go! I'm guessing this is why you posted the No Gifts message? Or would you like to receive gifts until that time? 

MeekMonkey

Sep-16

I posted a no gift message as I was trying something out but worked out that it would take to long to get what I wanted a was not worth the time or effort.