Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Open 10 Zoom Zones in 30 minutes   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-21 by Katijay (Katijay46); 992 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-21

Felt good to get an easy one out of the way for both games...

CzoeMC

Aug-21

What I liked most about this one, as a maxed player, was going to different areas, (further in the Realm), doing a ZZ and getting something absolutely different, like woah, what IS that new thing! Must be something I might need later...

*Plus, the creativity of the "offering" of the newly acquired thingie has always impressed me.

• Edited August 21, 2019 11:16 pm  by  CzoeMC
In reply toRe: msg 3

I am soooo glad I had this one prepped & ready (BKQ ZZs), because I came into it 2 days behind from getting stuck on the Medallions & then my phone dying. 

Just glad to be done with with it. 

CzoeMC

Sep-1

OMG, you play on a phone? My daughters insisted that I get a cell phone, (apparently it is necessary these days, in order to text them), and I tried to create a new MC game on my Moto.

After the big screen experience, it was just too hard and frustrating. I applaud you for your dexterity at being able to play on one.

In reply toRe: msg 5

Yep! It’s not even one of the new “bigscreen” phones - it’s a 4” screen!

What's really hard is reading the messages in people’s names & especially the descriptions of the CC tasks - the writing is so tiny!

KatieAn56

Sep-1

Kudos to you Tia!!! No way could I play on a phone.  You can enlarge the screen on my Android, but that would drive me nuts going back and forth to read stuff. LOL!!

misstracy22

Sep-1

Hi,

Would it be any easier if the messages were in capitals?

Tracy

A little bit, but the more characters you use, the tinier they get until it just truncates, so it’s self-limiting. But thanks for trying!

I just use a 2nd pair of reading glasses like a magnifying glass! Looks silly, but it works. 

misstracy22

Sep-3

Love it, I wear windows (glasses) for everything. You made me smile just thinking about the image of you with 2nd pair of reading glasses over the top of another pair. Beautiful.

relaxed

Well, now I know your “secret”kissing_cat

Tried  to level my iPhone game, but too hard to see, even when gifting,  I end up deleting a friend I wanted to gift!love_lettersanta