Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Earn 500 Coins Collecting Morphing Objects   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 8/22/19 by Katijay (Katijay46); 1351 views.
Nona (Waldmeister)

8/22/19

Before completion would have been enough but the earlier the better. It's too easy to get carried away and then it's to late.

There is something else: during the last CC there was a glitch and people who toyed with the idea of getting an older avatar and confirmed the change were then stuck with it and had no means to change back to the default. (I think they were then later recompensated by BF and so ended up with two avatars for the last challenge).

In any case it is better not to leave the choice to the last minute.

carmen1539

8/22/19

Hi Katijay

This is Carmen and my ID is 436753.  Thanks for adding me

carmen1539

8/22/19

Hi Nona.

Thank you for advising me not to wait for the last minute.  You'll be glad to know that I have already changed the conductor to the cowgirl and I'm all set.  I added it before I do the 500 coins morphing objects tonight.  Good call.  Glad to have friends like you.

Nona (Waldmeister)

8/22/19

You're welcome. I did send you an invite.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

8/22/19

I don’t know why but this one was really easy for me.  It seemed the flowers were more prevalent or noticeable than before.  It took only took me 45 minutes to collect enough for 500 coins.

KatieAn56

8/22/19

YAY!!! I agree Oodie, this one was easier than I thought it would be! It took me 4 minutes to get each 50 coins, so I would roam through get 50, play a few ARs, roam again.  And they did seem to fall easier.  Good luck to all blush

In reply toRe: msg 9

This chore is the worst of all.

For those of us whose eyesight and manual dexterity are not what they were a few years ago, it is unnecessarily excessive (500!?!) and difficult.

When the devs do this during the other events, the morphs are brightened and more plentiful ---- why not this event?? 

Very thoughtless on the part of the devs.

Katijay (Katijay46)

8/23/19

Glad this one is done on both of my games....just one to go...

pclark200

8/23/19

Thank you so much for the reminder to change the avatar! I am missing one, and not a fan of that snooty looking gentleman who is our prize for finishing this challeng!

AuntieRoo

8/23/19

I was pleasantly surprised on both my games at how many times I received coins.

Game 1= coins + 1 Diamond.

Game 2 = coins + 1 Unique Stamp & 1 Plain Stamp.