Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update KNIMtheTOAD   Achievements and Musings

Started Sep-3 by KNIMtheTOAD; 528 views.
Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-4

Sorry to hear that you have been ill. Bruises and pulled muscel are painful and a nuisance for a while but soon forgotten. I am happy that you finally have a fix for your back pain, I am sure that's a huge relief and improved your quality of life a lot. So glad you have such a wonderful daughter near you.

Been to Masada a long time ago - impressive site.

Please excuse that you didn't get much support from me in MC lately. Ever since the spring event I find myself rather unmotivated to play. Didn't complete the CC, made a last effort at day 28 and caught up five days. Brought me only to task 18 and couldn't be bothered to do any more on the last two days. Occasionally I fire MC up to gift a bit but even that has become rare.

I hope your game problems vanish soon. Maybe at the end of the event - for me events often came and went with a change of server and with that improved or deteriorating performance.

SharpEye1

Sep-4

Hi Rosalie,

I'm so sorry to her of your latest health issues, my dear friend!  I am glad the injections are working for your back pain.  Will give you a call so we can catch up.

Take care,

Ada

Randytb

Sep-6

Oh dear now where did I put that pillow and duck tape ???

You take it easy my lill hopper till I find them so iffin ya go booms it will be soft.

Take care my friiend .

Randy

KNIMtheTOAD

Sep-7

Thanks TB. I will call soon to get your email#. Have a gift for you.  

Thanks to Nona. No problem with gifts. I have been playing less and CC only got 1st avatar on 1 game. not on the other 2.

Thanks ADA for your call always love to hear to hear your  voice.

Bless you all TOAD/Otter/MOUSE