Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game cannot connect   Technical Issues

Started Sep-9 by Bingo (manybears); 1051 views.
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Sep-10

I’m having trouble connecting as well.  It starts at the “Content 000” screen and can stay there for quite a while but eventually connects to the Anniversary screen.  I think it’s a server problem but I did get in.  I hope you got through.

KatieAn56

Sep-10

I played earlier this am all was well.  When I try to get in now, cannot connect.  Must be their servers as I can access other online websites. 

UPDATE: Woo hoo!!! Got in all friends, etc. there.  I did what Oodie said and let it run and it was just a minute or two and I was in!! Thanks Oodie.

• Edited September 10, 2019 12:23 pm  by  KatieAn56
Miss M (MissM0)

Sep-10

I've had connection problems all day and now I can't even get into the game - it just gets stuck during the loading process.

Bingo (manybears)

Sep-10

I had the same problem, yesterday.  My husband, finally, got tired of listening to me griping and spent last evening, tweaking my computer.  I don't know what he did, but I was able to get into the game shortly before I went to bed last night.  I'm not even sure if it was his tinkering or whether the game came back on its' own.  I hope you are able to get your issues sorted out and can continue to play very soon. 

In reply toRe: msg 6
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Sep-12

Having connection issues this morning as well. 

Katijay (Katijay46)

Sep-12

Having the same problem...started almost an hour ago...other BF games are working so it appears to be an elephant game issue....

LvlSlgr

Sep-12

Same here. I was in earlier working on the DQ but when I tried to go back about 20-30 minutes ago it won't connect. Must be a problem on their end because obviously we're all connected to the internet.

I seem to recall that as it got close to the end of the last event these same connection issues occurred.  Have not been into my game since this morning, will wait to see what others post before trying to open the game later.  

LvlSlgr

Sep-12

I was just now able to get it.

Katijay (Katijay46)

Sep-12

I am in now too....