Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

TBear wants friends on PC   Friends

Started Sep-11 by datsalotta; 3374 views.
datsalotta

Sep-12

Hey phantom I get that LOL. Probably temporary. I would reset my router? Nice to know u will invite TBear once you have the connection

In reply toRe: msg 11
datsalotta

Sep-12

522574 is TBear,s I’d no. Please help my long time friend an send an invite on P C Thank you all

Just managed to get back on after connection problems and have invited TBR to NuttyNana. We are already friends on SantaFairy.

Norry

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Sep-12

TopCat has sent an invite too. This is my low level game but I am a daily player and able to gift in all 3 time slots.

datsalotta

Sep-12

Hey GulfGuppy!! thanks for helping TBear. 

Anyone else? TBear's id no. is 522574.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-12

Last time I checked, my invite hasn't been accepted.

Norry, I lost connection to MC earlier too. Left it for about an hour and it came back. was out  on both ios and pc.

datsalotta

Sep-12

Thanks Norry. I will be pm-ing my PC friends.

If anyone wants to go the 'extra mile' to help TBear find friends, perhaps pm another PC friend who wants a good friend. Here's the id no. again 522574

Thanks to all who invite TBear

oiuoiu321

Sep-13

I sent an invitation too.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-13

TBear still hasn't accepted my invite. Maybe doesn't need anymore?? I'll keep the invite open through the weekend.

datsalotta

Sep-13

Hey nvrsdiwsgd !  TBear has invites and said thank you in the avatar message. I can only assume your invite has been accepted.

Pls keep me informed if this is so or not. This effort cannot be all for naught, right?

Thank you again.