Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Egg-centric and Unique Stamp achievements   Achievements and Musings

Started Sep-11 by CindyK65; 782 views.
CindyK65

Sep-11

WooHoo! I finally collected enough eggs from the wheel and got Beaky Woodpecker. WitchyWoman also completed the Unique Stamp achievement. 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-11

CONGRATULATIONS Cindy, claptadaboomraised_hands bouquet, on both of your Achievements!! 

You continue, as always to be a SUPERSTARstarsstars not just on one game, but each of your games individually!! 

You are a fantastic friend to me as well as to the Consortium. I am so overjoyed that all of your hard work is being rewarded by accomplishing these Achievements!!

Outstanding!! Job well done!! kissing_heart

Hugs my friend ~ Debbie 

Congratulations Cindy! tadasmiley_cat

What to send to WitchyWoman now??? 

CindyK65

Sep-11

You can send her Holiday wands! I plan to collect eggs for event pets again this year. It was so much fun collecting eggs. Thank you for all your help. You’re one of my bestest friends!

oiuoiu321

Sep-12

Congratulations on your acheivements!

I made great strides towards Egg-Centric today myself, due to the wheel being crazy generous.  I ended up spinning 17 times (please don't add up the cost of that for me) because I kept getting so many eggs.  I ended up with 7!

• Edited September 12, 2019 6:34 am  by  oiuoiu321
CindyK65

Sep-12

That is great! I love spinning the wheel. You’ll be there before you know it. Good Luck! Cindy