Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Inventory item - Dinosaur Bone???   Technical Issues

Started Sep-11 by LvlSlgr; 1265 views.
Mysty (Mysty3615)

Sep-12

I just happened to notice the title of this section and was curious about the dinosaur bone. I'm glad I looked! I checked my list of recent gifts received and sure enough.....I believe I'm the one you sent the Bone too. Holy smokes thats alot of diamonds! I feel bad. I'm at a low level and know how hard it is to build up a supply of diamonds. I do Thank You for sending the bone. Now I really appreciate the gift!

LvlSlgr

Sep-12

Not a problem, Mysty. I have plenty of diamonds and don't mind spending some to help out friends at a low level. I was just surprised 1) that I didn't have it; and 2) that it was only available with diamonds. I posted this because when I couldn't figure out where to get it.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-12

Don't feel bad forhaving it put on your wish list. Most people who played the Halloween event (and haven't suffered a game loss) will have plenty of bones left to gift.

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Sep-12

Thanks Nona. A lot of my friends are at a much higher level than I am, so I'm always hoping that some may have a few items to share. I just started playing in January this year so have not had the opportunity of that event yet, but soon hopefully. Taking my time in leveling up, makes it a little easier to stock some inventory. Happy gaming, & thanks again.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-13

Mysty your also one of my friends and I have been sending you bones. Hope it helps.

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Sep-14

It has helped a lot & thank you very much! Saying thank you by my name in the game doesn't seem enough sometimes. Just want all my friends to know that I really appreciate all the help! Happy Gaming

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-14

I have tons of them so no worries. I am a helper with the consortium so try and stock up during events.

Been out of sorts for a few days so didn't see your post.  But, as others said, the dinosaur bone was used to craft the T. Rex and was available last Halloween.

Hi Mysty

I am a member of the Consortium playing on PC and can help with Event items.  I have sent you a PM

Norry