Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Just Joining (late) The Party!   Welcome!

Started Sep-15 by SirePeteS; 3047 views.
In reply toRe: msg 5
SirePeteS

Sep-17

Thank you for the reply and more helpful information. Right now, though, is almost informatin overload since I'm still learneing what the game requires. Will keep reading the Guide.

SharpEye1

Sep-17

Does this happen to be the "Sir Pete" from ART that "Kathaleen" (Charlieisr on this forum) and I (SharpEye) have been friends with?!  If so, I'm SOOOOO glad you found us and decided to join MC!  You may not know, based on your comment about the PC dying, but ART has officially been dropped.  None of us can access the message board or give keys and they won't fix that since it's no longer supported.

Anyway, I'm happy to add you as a friend in my game.  I'm at the end of content (Level 93) so I'm happy to gift you whatever you need to help you progress.  Also, FYI--you can send private messages to friends here by clicking on their name, a drop menu pops up, select send private message, and type and send.  You will know if someone has sent you a private message by looking at the top right of your screen where there are 2 boxes.  If you have messages, the gray will turn orange and have the number in the box, indicating how many messages you have.

Ada (aka SharpEye)

Yeah, I got started during a long string of gout attacks.  I can only watch so much TV, and playing is something I can do sitting down, and keeps my mind off the pain somewhat.

Playing the HOS's in your friends' rooms will definitely help get your coinage up.  And there are only 3 more days in this event.  You can also add pet eggs to your wish list which you can sell for coins, or add the crafted items required for quests which will help you avoid spending coins.  Still, you'll need to continue visiting the HOS's to build your inventory of stamps, pet food, and airship items.

Also, somewhere in all the helpfulness here are instructions on how to back up your game.

Best of luck!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-18

Do you have everything you need to add Pete to the member's list, my dear?

SharpEye1

Sep-18

Yep!  Although, our good friend Chili will be adding him to the Master List for PC players. as she kindly let me turn it all over to her  a while back. wink

Pete is on PC only. ID # 822927 and plays as SirePeteS

CC to chilpep
chilpep

Sep-18

He will be added later today.

SharpEye1

Sep-18

Thank you, my friend!! heart_eyes

FYI, the Raven Egg is for crafting the Little Raven pet.  It's one of the new pets for the anniversary event.

KNIMtheTOAD

Sep-18

I play TOAD488361  Otter595356 if you need more friends just send friend request. I have been ill and not playing much but feeling better. Will play at least once a day and as I have many friends you will probably get gift once a week.

Good luck KNIMtheTOAD