Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Destiny Key Quest Won't Go Away   Technical Issues

Started 9/16/19 by WeekleyB2; 2525 views.
MeekMonkey

10/12/19

at this point I left the innkeeper with his quest finished I have got pinfeathers quest and there is a blue ! over the innkeepers head I hope I can continue. I also have the storyteller cat blue quest as well I will keep going and see what develops.

Merry1043

10/15/19

I had this happen and could not advance in game - Bfish was no help but elephant games fixed it for me. I think I was aournd level 85 or 86

MeekMonkey

10/16/19

Hi Merry1043 I seem to be getting through my game even with the blue ! over the innkeepers head when I go there, but when I complete a quest I go back to him it changes to orange gives me next quest for the main game. I have found if I don't do their blue quests all is fine but I still have a blue Quest for the iron knight but he is nowhere to be found. I hope it fixes itself.

Merry1043

10/16/19

Your problems seem different than mine.  All I could do was blue key quest

MeekMonkey

10/17/19

I don't have to worry anymore about the destiny keys I had an update and all of them are gone and back to normal.