Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

when is halloween coming   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 10/12/19 by Lizzardo123; 3780 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

10/17/19

One HOS in Halloween Room 2.

Costs a fortune in shards to get all the variations!

SharpEye1

10/17/19

How can you tell there is an HOS?  It's not GMT for you yet is it?  It doesn't make sense to have 1 HOS in the new room when we can do 3 in the regular Halloween Room.  Hmmm.........

PTG (anotherPTG)

10/17/19

Put tour cursor over all the places in the new room and see if there is a message appear that says the Room isn't open yet!

Elementary my dear Watson!

SharpEye1

10/17/19

Hi all,  The Halloween event is NOT here yet...BUT....there is NEW CONTENT in the update!!  Happy exploring!  

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

10/17/19

Thanks for that, SharpEye. I'm still at work for another two hours, and have been reading all the excitement, but wasn't sure if the event had started or if it was just pre-stuff. 

Just when I thought I was going to have to ask if the event had started, you gave me the answer!

SharpEye1

10/17/19

Glad I could help!  By the way, I should clarify that everyone gets the new content, but it's only accessible to the players currently at the end of content (Level 93). heart_eyes

Tennco (carlyMC)

10/18/19

Since i have a new game on pc, i will need to work with both rooms.  Any suggestions on how to manage that. Carly

AlysBlue

10/19/19

Halloween started at 5:00 pm PDT today on my PC.

In reply toRe: msg 26
Lizzardo123

10/22/19

what's weird is the old halloween room has 3 HOS that are active but I think is giving things that we might not need for this season.  The new one has only 1.

Is there any new pets?  Also a big thank you to those who have been helping me out with the high new level $$$ situation I'm in and have given me panda

eggs!  I really appreciate it!   My id is A880500 Lizzardo on android for anyone looking for the new room.