Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

when is halloween coming   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 10/12/19 by Lizzardo123; 3740 views.
misstracy22

10/14/19

Hi, 

Are you on PC, Android or iOS?  only I have some eggs spare.

Tracy

Debbie (Debbie1845)

10/14/19

Hi there my friend!! 
I have sent you a PM, located at the upper top right corner, one of the little boxes should be orange colored, just click on that to read my message to you. 

I know you play on Android, unless that has changed. I am on iOS, so unable to send gifts, but I have some ideas for how to help you, in any way I possibly can!! 

Debbie 

CC to Wendulka
In reply toRe: msg 7
Lizzardo123

10/15/19

I'm on a fire which has been root kited so I'm on Android  Name Lizzardo  ID a880500  Thank you all in advance!

In reply toRe: msg 7
Lizzardo123

10/15/19

I'm on a fire which has been root kited so I'm on Android  Name Lizzardo  ID a880500  Thank you all in advance!

Lizzardo123

10/15/19

I looked at my PM says I have 2 msgs but see only one.   I just responded to yours Is that the one you sent?  If not,  send me an email to liz@arubakitten.org

Debbie (Debbie1845)

10/15/19

It perhaps says two, because our messages crossed. I read yours, and responded immediately. 
Perhaps go back and look again and see if you find my follow up message to you!!

Debbie 

Nona (Waldmeister)

10/17/19

There are two kinds of pms - notifications and conversations. While conversations are automatically discounted when opened, notifications still show as new as long as they are not deleted.

SharpEye1

10/17/19

FYI--For my PC game, I had to do a manual search and when I did the update, the download was like doing the whole game (first one of six, then 1 of 599)!   But, it did work and I now have the new stuff (4 new puzzles, 2 pets, new Halloween Room 2, etc.).  My guess is they pushed this part now so the event will start at GMT today/tonight! heart_eyes

ETA:  I have set my Halloween Room to the new Room 2 for the moment.  When the event arrives I'll check to see if it has HOS' (I suspect not) and change it back to the original Halloween Room if no HOS' in the new room.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

10/17/19

I got nothing.. :(

SharpEye, I checked your room and it won't let me see it until I update, but I can't ?

SharpEye1

10/17/19

I had to go to my game manager to check for updates manually to get the MC update to show up.  When it downloaded though, it did the whole game download!  Have you checked for the update there?